“Great stay”

Ranked #70 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Nakskov, Denmark
“Great stay”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Nice welcome, nice room, nice beds. Usual American bed linen that tends to come apart during the night.Everything very clean. Contrary to many other hotels, the internet functionen very well here!
Excellent breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear Finn Spurre P, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to serve you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Indian Shores, Florida
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We had stayed in the Sleep Inn in Albuquerque and liked it so much we decided on the Oklahoma City location. Unfortunately it did not measure up. The first room we were offered stunk like the pig farmer had stayed there. I asked to change rooms and was promptly given a nicer room with no smell, still the damage was done I had that smell all night. I alerted the receptionist in the morning and she said they will take care of it. The room was modern and well furnished and I like the idea of a shower instead of a tub. The bed was very comfy.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Dear Millc54,

I would like to thank you for your kind comments and concerns. I have addressed the issue in regards to the smell you had experienced in the first room that you had entered into. We will make sure that does not occur during your next visit. We are glad you enjoyed your other room and that it met your expectations.

Down South in Dixie
Reviewed 19 September 2013

We stayed two nights here while we visited the state fair. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the breakfast was good. The front desk (Liz, and the other young lady who's name I didn't get) was very friendly, and helpful. As another has said, the rooms are smaller than Sleep Inns big sister motels, but they were clean and quiet. We are planning on staying with them on our return trip home.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Dear RebelYell33,

I am sure you had a great time at the State Fair of Oklahoma. The staff and I would like to thank you for choosing us to meet your accommodation needs. We are awaiting your arrival on your way back. Once again, thank you.

Clinton, Oklahoma
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have stayed in this hotel twice in the last year. I find it to be very clean and comfortable. The rooms are not large, but for only an overnight stay, quite adequate. The desk personnel were quite friendly and accommodating. I left before breakfast was served. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Dear BDH1306,

We are thankful that we are your go to hotel in Oklahoma City. I have passed your kind words to our staff. We hope you are able to stay till breakfast during your next visit. Once again, thank you.

Branson, Missouri
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed at this motel because they had a coupon in a book and the rate was great and I arrived at 10:00 pm and they had rooms and they took the coupon and I saved $25.00. The room was nicely decorated and it had many television stations and a very good breakfast, 5:30-9:00 a.m. They had several choices of things to eat. It was my first time staying at a Sleep Inn and I did like it, I did my laundry and it cost $1.25 to wash my clothes. They have cookies and coffee when you get hungry at night time in the lobby. I also liked the employees, nice and friendly Iron and Ironing board also and IHOP is next door and they deliver.

Room Tip: the check out time was noon
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Dear Susanhylands,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad that we could meet your accommodation needs. I will definitely pass your message along to our staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Bangor Northern Ireland
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Desperately in need of somewhere to stay when my friend was ill when we were leaving Oklahoma this place came to our rescue and was a great place to stay. We were given a decent room with no messing about and the staff were so efficient and quick. No complaints from me!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Voodoochilled1
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Dear Voodoochilled1,

The staff and I are delighted to hear your kind words. I know guest come from all over the United States and choose us as there hotel of preference. This is our first time hearing a comment from Bangor Northern Ireland. Once again, thank you. Safe Travels!

Liz K.
Sleep Inn Oklahoma City Airport.
houston
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I got this room through Priceline for a pretty cheap price. We got there about 10pm and left about 9am the next morning. This was a good hotel for a quick stay. The room was clean and very basic. The breakfast had a good variety of food. I would have felt worse had I spent more money.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank RandS_TX
GuestServicesPro, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Dear RandS_TX,

The staff and I are delighted that you chose our facility to meet your accommodation needs. We are looking forward to your next visit to Oklahoma City. Safe Travels.

Liz K.
Sleep Inn Oklahoma City Airport.