“Good service, good breakfast, reasonable prices”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #71 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Good service, good breakfast, reasonable prices”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stayed at the Sleep Inn twice recently, going to and from our destination through OKC -- they're located in an area of lots of motels, and weren't our first choice - but they were our first choice that had a vacancy -- and it worked out very nicely. Their rates, while not "wonderful", are reasonable, compared to the area - the rooms are clean, the breakfast is very good, and to cap it off, they were quick to call me when I got home, and tell me they'd found a shirt that I left there, and they're mailing it to me . . . . above and beyond the call of duty, I thought. Their room design is a little funny, and maybe it's the same with all Sleep Inns, in that the bathroom doesn't have a tub . . . just a large shower, that juts out into the living area of the room like a silo (for you farmers out there), and a sliding "pocket door" that goes in and out of the bathroom. But, it all worked, and if you can stand a night without a tub, it's well worth the stop.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Steve,

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay. We understand there are many hotel options in our area, but we are delighted you chose to stay at our Sleep Inn. I'm glad we were able to return the shirt left behind. We hope to see you again during your next trip to Oklahoma City.

Kind Regards,
Liz K.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Oklahoma City
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Located behind a seedy motel, away from the main road, it was dark and felt unsafe. The room was cramped with a very small bed. The room felt dirty, wasn't functional and lacked any privacy. The towels were thin and heavily used. It felt like I was staying at the motel 8 for the price of a 3 star hotel. Definitely not worth the price I paid compared to others I've been to in the same area!! I will not stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear A F,
Thank you for your review. I am saddened to hear your stay was below expectations. I apologize for the room cleanliness and have discussed your concerns with our housekeeping staff to prevent this issue in the future. Again, I'm very sorry and we greatly value your feedback.
Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I stayed here one night driving home from Dallas. I will gladly stay here again!

Property was clean, room fantastic, internet excellent! Nice breakfast the next morning.

Easy access from the interstate.

I used Choice points to stay--but would not hesitate to book again and pay for the room.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear David W.,
We really appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay. The entire staff is happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay and everything was to your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My staff and I stayed at this Sleep Inn in OKC in November 2013. It is very close to the airport and easy access to major freeways. The lobby is small but looks to be updated. Check in was easy. We went to our rooms and they were clean and comfortable. Our 2Q room had a sink/mirror outside a very small bath area with a shower only, behind a pocket door. While this would be fine for couples, it's not the best for a business trip if you're sharing a room. A little too close for comfort. It has a small workout area and an indoor heated pool. This hotel has a free breakfast with breads, cereals, fruits, boiled eggs, yogurt, etc, but also has hot biscuits, bacon, and sausage gravy. It is in a safe area with restaurants close by and a Walmart and other retail stores within 2 miles. Although it was clean and very reasonably priced with a Choice Hotels membership, I will probably not stay here on my next business trip due to the small bathroom area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Sharon B,
Thank you for your review regarding your stay in November. I'm sorry the room was not to your satisfaction. I understand your concerns regarding the bathrooms, and I'm glad to hear the room was clean and comfortable. I hope you will still consider our hotel during your non-business trips to Oklahoma City.
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The staff is very friendly and the hot breakfast is okay. However, this hotel is within range of so many other restaurants, that I only ate breakfast there once during my four-day stay. The room was very clean and it was nice to have the indoor pool open to relax in. The only drawback I saw was that the handicapped parking area was a long way from our room. The south exit would have been more convenient to come in, however, that door was marked "exit only", so I had to walk quite a ways to my vehicle.

Room Tip: I was in Room 104 and it was quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Becky D
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Dear Becky D,
I'm delighted to hear the staff was friendly and you enjoyed the breakfast and pool. The south door is only an exit for security purposes but I apologize for the inconvenience to the handicap parking location. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will stay with us again.
Nakskov, Denmark
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Nice welcome, nice room, nice beds. Usual American bed linen that tends to come apart during the night.Everything very clean. Contrary to many other hotels, the internet functionen very well here!
Excellent breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Dear Finn Spurre P, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to serve you again in the future.
Indian Shores, Florida
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We had stayed in the Sleep Inn in Albuquerque and liked it so much we decided on the Oklahoma City location. Unfortunately it did not measure up. The first room we were offered stunk like the pig farmer had stayed there. I asked to change rooms and was promptly given a nicer room with no smell, still the damage was done I had that smell all night. I alerted the receptionist in the morning and she said they will take care of it. The room was modern and well furnished and I like the idea of a shower instead of a tub. The bed was very comfy.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
GuestServicesPro, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Dear Millc54,

I would like to thank you for your kind comments and concerns. I have addressed the issue in regards to the smell you had experienced in the first room that you had entered into. We will make sure that does not occur during your next visit. We are glad you enjoyed your other room and that it met your expectations.

Sleep Inn Oklahoma City Airport