I have stayed at this Property before, when it was owned / managed by a different Hotel Chain. I was NOT overly impressed then. However, upon arrival for this trip, I was glad to see the changes on the outside. Once I walked in, I was truly shocked!
They spent MILLIONS of dollars on a renovation of this facility when Wyndham took the property, and it really shows! There was not a single area of the hotel that they did not address.
The lobby, and common areas got a major facelift and update. There are meeting and conference rooms of every size, and 24 hour Business center, and a Restaurant / Coffee bar / lounge area just off the lobby that has enjoyed a fantastic upgrade.
The Indoor pool area has been upgraded, and looks great!
But the most amazing parts of the renovation await you in the room. They basically gutted the rooms and started all over. New walls, new floors, new furniture everywhere. Granite desktop, counter tops, and more.
42 inch Flat Screen TV with plenty of channels, Coffee pot, Fridge, Microwave. Closet that has an actual door on it! BIG walk in Shower! And FANTASTIC BEDS! The beds truly are comfortable in every way!
The wing I am staying in is outside of the dome area (Where the pool is.) and I had stayed in that section before. Everything was outside, and I did not like that too much. Wyndham built a building OVER that entire section, so all rooms are INSIDE now! Makes for a cleaner, and more secure location.
I do smell cigarette smoke in the hallways, but not in the room. Most of the rooms are non smoking, and mine was clean and well cared for.
The staff are great. From the Maid service, to the front desk, to the wait staff in the Restaurant area. . .everyone seemed to be willing to help in EVERY POSSIBLE way.
I would recommend this Hotel to anyone and will happily return again!
Good marks in ALL AREAS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Will Rogers Oklahoma City Airport with free 24-hour airport shuttle service Located just minutes from Will Rogers Oklahoma City Airport (OKC), our Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport hotel offers proximity to the many delights of The Big Friendly, including the Oklahoma City Zoo, the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, and several family-friendly amusement parks. We are nearby OKC's city centre and many corporations and, with onsite dining, free 24-hour airport shuttle service, and extensive meeting and event space, our hotel is the perfect destination for business and leisure travelers alike. Our friendly and hospitable front desk associates are at your service 24/7, and are happy to help with dinner reservations or a free ride to the airport on our 24-hour shuttle. Our business center is also open around-the-clock, and our Eat Refresh Live Café offers grab-and-go options if you're in a hurry. Leisure facilities include an extensive fitness area, heated indoor pool, and an arcade area for kids and adults alike. Guest rooms offer a great night's sleep, flat-screen TV, microwave, and mini-refrigerator, while overly spacious suites with wet bar and sitting room are perfect for weekend getaways. There are so many things to see and do just steps from our door. Take in a show, cheer on your favorite sports team, or go on a shopping spree. There are also several local businesses in the area, making our hotel the perfect place to work and play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Holiday Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Holiday Inn
- Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport