We stayed here during the International Finals Rodeo in January. It was the host hotel for the event so it was very busy. We made reservations several months in advance, but were only able to stay one night instead of 3 nights. We had no problems making the needed changes to our reservations. We stayed in a room with a king bed. There was a microwave and fridge in the room. The bathroom was spacious. When we got there the room was cold, but it didn't take long for it to warm up when we turned up the heat. The indoor swimming pool was nice as well. There is also an exercise room and an area with a few video games and a pool table. The conference rooms where we attended seminars were comfortable as well. There is a restaurant on site. Two free breakfast buffets at the restaurant are included with your room. The breakfast buffet has a good selection of both hot and cold items. And the food was fresh and tasty. This is the third year we have stayed at this hotel during the rodeo. I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Will Rogers Oklahoma City Airport with free 24-hour airport shuttle service Located just minutes from Will Rogers Oklahoma City Airport (OKC), our Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport hotel offers proximity to the many delights of The Big Friendly, including the Oklahoma City Zoo, the Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum, and several family-friendly amusement parks. We are nearby OKC's city centre and many corporations and, with onsite dining, free 24-hour airport shuttle service, and extensive meeting and event space, our hotel is the perfect destination for business and leisure travelers alike. Our friendly and hospitable front desk associates are at your service 24/7, and are happy to help with dinner reservations or a free ride to the airport on our 24-hour shuttle. Our business center is also open around-the-clock, and our Eat Refresh Live Café offers grab-and-go options if you're in a hurry. Leisure facilities include an extensive fitness area, heated indoor pool, and an arcade area for kids and adults alike. Guest rooms offer a great night's sleep, flat-screen TV, microwave, and mini-refrigerator, while overly spacious suites with wet bar and sitting room are perfect for weekend getaways. There are so many things to see and do just steps from our door. Take in a show, cheer on your favorite sports team, or go on a shopping spree. There are also several local businesses in the area, making our hotel the perfect place to work and play. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Holiday Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Holiday Inn
- Wyndham Garden Oklahoma City Airport