“Friendly service, great value”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond
Ranked #59 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

One of the main perks of staying at a Marriott is always the expectation of extremely clean and comfortable rooms. Because this property is a bit smaller than most, it was obvious that the staff takes that as an opportunity to know their guests and really go out of their way to help. Kathleen, one of the housekeepers, was probably one of the sweetest people that we encountered. Everyone at the front desk was very nice, professional, and inquired about how our stay was going. Breakfast was the typical spread for a Fairfield, but the attendant was excellent at making sure nothing ever ran out. We look forward to our next trip :)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The front desk staff at this hotel is very friendly and customer service focused. They took the time to get to know us and were very accommodating and welcoming. Specifically, Sarah, was really good. Breakfast staff, JK, was very nice too. We were traveling with 2 small children and they made our stay easier.

The pool and hot tub were clean and the breakfast area was clean with some nice food options. .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Stayed June 17-20, 2014. Front desk staff very friendly & helpful. Nice room: included fridge, desk, & coffee maker. Good breakfast & staff working that area kept it very clean. Enjoyed the gym-2 ellipticals, 2 treadmills & free weights. Several others seen having fun at the indoor pool.
Convenient to many restaurants, shopping, movie theater, & the Francis Tuttle Technology Center.
Only complaint was not having coffee/condiments replaced daily. Went to front desk & obtained them. At the end of my stay, the Manager asked "how was everything?" I mentioned the coffee issue which I told her was no biggie but she gave me a Starbucks gift card. Very nice! I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

The management there sucks be careful when you check in make sure to check everything in you rm to make sure not broke. Because they accused me of breaking a lamp that I never used. I alway stay there and never had this problem until the GM decided to check my rm. And said I broke a lamp. He was rude and very disrespectful. I usually stay there when I get my chemo. But not anymore. Thank alot kyle he is the GM.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Jane J,
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry if you felt at any time during our conversation that I was rude. This was never my intention. Please allow me to explain our policy surrounding the use of a cash deposit. Before the deposit can be returned we do need to check the room for any damages. Upon surveying your room there was found to be a lamp in multiple pieces on the desk. When I explained that I wouldn't be able to return your deposit for this reason, I understood you as saying there was no broken lamp. After showing you the lamp, you stated that it had been that way before you arrived. Once again, I apologize if there was a misunderstanding between us. Please know that if you ever find anything that is not working upon arrival, alert the front desk staff and we will be happy to replace it. I appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to better explain this and hope that you will reconsider staying with us in the future.

Kyle B.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

If your interest is a nice place to stay, then this is your place. Clean, comfortable, good breakfast, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Being right on the turnpike, you will need change, which the front desk is certainly willing to change some bills out for you. Plenty of eating places nearby, as well as anything else you might need. It was a good stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank hottoddy88
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

While there is not much in walking distance and the nearby mall is all but shuttered; this hotel has great service and staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Price was very reasonable. Did not give it a 5 only because you do need to drive to go anywhere.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We have stayed at this hotel twice in the last few months and loved it. We had softball games with our daughter in the area. The hotel is very clean and updated. Our kids loved the swimming pool and hot tub. The rooms are nice with plenty of room. The ladies at the front desk were very nice and helpful. The staff was by far the best of any hotel we have stayed at. The breakfast was good and the man setting up the breakfast was very helpful also. We will continue staying here if we are in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Courtyard Oklahoma City North
Comfort Inn & Suites Quail Springs
Comfort Inn & Suites Quail Sprin...
#41 of 151 in Oklahoma City
SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs
SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City ...
#89 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail
Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma Ci...
#78 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City - Quail Springs
Staybridge Suites Oklahoma City ...
#52 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs
Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City ...
#26 of 151 in Oklahoma City

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond

Address: 13520 Plaza Ter, Oklahoma City, OK 73120-2146 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
#20 Family Hotel in Oklahoma City
Price Range: £64 - £93 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond 2.5*
Our Marriott hotel offers an ideal location near northern Oklahoma City and attractions such as the Quail Springs Mall, Lake Hefner, and SoccerCity. Staying in northern OKC allows guests to easily explore downtown Oklahoma City with a variety of things to do. The Oklahoma City Zoo, Chesapeake Energy Arena, and Cox Convention Center are each under 20 minutes away. Relax in our spacious rooms with free WiFi, and premium cable. Enjoy complimentary breakfast on us each morning featuring hot and healthy options for the entire family. Our indoor pool and fitness center ensure guests can stay active while on the road. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond, you're our #1 priority. We promise you'll be satisfied, or we'll make it right. That's our commitment to you. Ask us about The Fairfield 100% Guarantee. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn And Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs/South Edmond