My Husband and I are truck drivers, we had a layover in Oklahoma City OK and decided to stay at this Comfort Inn, Everything was great, until night time came, then the air conditioner always got warmer at night, during the day it will freeze you out, then its like the hotel has it programmed to get warmer to save electricity, so if you like waking up every 10 minutes because you sweat, then its OK. Other than the A/C issue, everything else was Perfect. One of the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our quiet and cozy Comfort Inn Oklahoma City is conveniently located near I-240 and Western. We are just minutes away from some of the popular shopping, dining, and entertainment districts in Oklahoma City. Will Rogers World Airport is five miles from our hotel property. Additional attractions nearby include Tinker Air Force Base, Science Museum Oklahoma, Remington Park Racetrack, Oklahoma State Firefighters Museum, Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum, as well as multiple casinos and other areas of interest. We offer wonderful amenities like: a complimentary hot breakfast, indoor heated pool, modern decor like accent walls and flat panel TVs. Our staff members are highly trained and want to provide you the best affordable accommodation in Oklahoma City. Come stay with us. We are licensed to Operate as Comfort Inn by Choice Hotels Int. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Oklahoma City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Holiday Inn Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Holiday Inn