“Not dissapointed this time...”

Comfort Inn Oklahoma City
Ranked #65 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Our experience was a very good one. Staff is courteous and professional. Lobby and room smell and were clean. The breakfast area is not a big one, but if you get there early in the morning, you will have no problem in getting a table. There was always plenty amount of breakfast items at all times. Conveniently located and the parking is well-lighted and spacious.

I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear TheTexans2014,
Thank you for your review of the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City. We appreciate all of your feedback, and I will be sure to share it with my staff. I am happy that you and your family enjoyed your experience here with us, as much as we enjoyed having you! We hope you see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Wanted a place on the east side of town and it was. The check in and out was quick and painless. The room was clean and spacious. The pillows were labeled for soft and hard. Breakfast was plentiful and good. Don't ask for directions back to your road, look it up on the Internet yourself.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Letsplaygolf,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I am happy to hear that the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City was a good location for you, and that you enjoyed our amenities and your room so well! We hope to offer you the same great service in the near future!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

It took us 45 minutes to check into this Comfort Inn. We arrived a little before 11:30pm, and nothing went right. The young lady checking us in did her best, and I don’t blame her; but I do blame the night manager who handled this situation very badly. We had Priceline reservation, and the night clerk kept getting an error trying to find it, kept getting logged off of the computer, and so on. Then she couldn’t get the card key to program correctly – this step by itself took many minutes. Then things went worse. We arrived at our room, and it smelled overpoweringly of cigarette smoke. I immediately went back downstairs to say they had given me a smoking room rather than a non-smoking. She said they had non-smoking rooms available, but she didn’t know how to give me one without me paying again, which I declined to do. She left a message for her manager who called back 5 or 10 minutes later. The night manager said if I wanted a non-smoking room, I was going to have to pay for it. I was dumbfounded! She said that changes to the reservation had to be made through Priceline, even though I had reserved a non-smoking room. I, of course, immediately called Priceline, and thank heavens for their good customer service. I handed my phone to the desk clerk who now had the hotel phone (with the night manager) pressed to one ear, and my phone (with Priceline customer service) pressed to the other. Many minutes ensued while the Priceline rep dealt with the night manager until everyone was convinced it was ok for me to have the room I reserved in the first place. Then many more minutes elapsed while the night manager talked the clerk through the steps to get me a new room. Then they gave me the same room I had originally gotten -- apparently it was non-smoking that someone had smoked in. So we had to do the last step all over again. Then, several more minutes of waiting while the clerk tried to get the room key programmed. We arrived to this room at little after 12:15am – 45 minutes after arriving. Arriving in our room, we found the following card: “If you’re not satisfied with our accommodations or service, please let the front desk know without delay so that we can make it right. Satisfaction couldn’t be simpler at Comfort Inn Hotels.” I guess the night manager hadn’t gotten the memo.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear SJDesign,
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. Please accept my apologies for the negative experience you had at check in. I have already addressed this with my front desk staff to keep a similar incident from happening in the future. I appreciate your feedback and allowing us the opportunity to improve our services. Please allow us another chance to earn your business on your next trip to Oklahoma City.

Anthony L.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I booked this hotel on Priceline express deals, so for the price, it was outstanding. The location was convenient, near the freeway and plenty of dining choices. They had a small pool and workout room, neither of which we used, but both appeared clean. The wifi was free and decently fast. The staff were extremely polite, and they always had coffee and fruit near the front desk, which I thought was a nice touch. The breakfast was great with plenty of options; premade oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, bacon, cheesy omelets (real eggs!), breads, muffins, fruits, waffles, and yogurts. We happened to be there during a weekend when several high school track teams were, and with that many teenagers, I'm surprised that we got any breakfast at all! The lady down there was constantly replenishing the breakfast so that everyone was happy. I was disappointed to hear one of the teenage girls say that making a waffle was "the hardest thing that she had ever had to do", but that's another story. ;-)
I would definitely recommend this place, and we will probably stay there again while visiting family.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear MustangMandy,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. My staff and I are ecstatic about your wonderful experience you had here at the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City! We love to hear positive words of encouragement, it's always the icing on the cake! We hope to see you again very soon, so we can offer the same exceptional experience you received with us the first time. Thank you so much.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The service here is excellent. The breakfast is to die for. The best breakfast at a hotel I have ever had. It is a nice treat to have a cookie at the end of the night. Loved the hotel and the service.

Room Tip: If you forget something, the front desk will supply you with your necessary toilet trees
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
TMIHospitality, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Oklahoma City, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Lizobeth101,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services for our guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We came here for a tennis tournament and were really impressed with the service. The hotel staff members were always there to help us with our every need and provided us with supplies that we had forgotten. Thank you for this excellent experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Ludivine V,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you at the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2014

April Mayfield, Anita Murr and Vanessa Dean, thease three ladies made our stay very nice :) Thanks Ladies. The rooms were very clean spacious and include a included microwave, refridgerator and one serving coffee maker, there is also a pool. A very nice breakfast is ready before you leave. Hotel is very clean, we enjoyed our stay and would stay again. Congratulations on the Award you recieved from Trip Advisor you really deserve it !!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mamameea04,
Thank you for such a positive review of the Comfort Inn Oklahoma City! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you with the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Kind regards,