Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue
Ranked #77 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 8 November 2012

By Holiday Inn Express standards this place is just average. Everything was OK but it is ready for a remodel. I would stay there again but would look around at other place first. The location is handy for downtown attractions but the access to the hotel is rather inconvienient.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 October 2012

I stayed at this hotel on the night of 10/3/2012. After leaving the hotel the next morning I began itching on my left arm, I soon realized that I had been bitten by bed bugs. After I got home I found two bed bugs in my suitcase. I contacted the hotel and spoke with Michelle and she apoligized and said that the manager would contact me on Monday. On Tuesday (10/9) I contacted the hotel again and spoke with Vicki and she said that she would make sure that the manager knew of the problem and contact me by the end of the week. As of this review I have not been contacted by the manager.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Randall A
HolidayInnExpressOK, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced at our hotel. I am the manager and I spoke to you directly myself. During our conversation I expressed my sincerest apologies and advised you I would investigate the situation. Both Terminex and ourselves did a thorough check of the room and did NOT locate any bed bugs or bugs of any kind in the room. Even though we have had no other complaints of bites from any of our other guests, we have sprayed the room as a precautionary.

Vicki Fairchild
Manager

Reviewed 9 October 2012 via mobile

Lobby is nicely decorated and comfortable. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Convenient to the airport. A number of restaurants in the area to choose from. Staff is helpful, warm and friendly. Continental breakfast is adequate.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank NJButterfly
HolidayInnExpressOK, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

Thank you for you comment. It was a pleasure having you stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Vicki

Reviewed 10 September 2012

Very nice hotel. The rooms were comfortable and clean. However, I had used my Priority Points to stay at this hotel. Upon checkout I was still charge 28.50. When i asked about it, I was told it was an ammenity fee. The front desk could not define what this charge was for except an ammenity charge. Ammenity, all i did was check in and go to my room and sleep. I have never encounter haveing to pay when using my Priority Points. I can understand a charge if I had made a call, but I didnt. If this is the way of Holiday Inn, I think it is time to start making the Hilton chain a higher priority.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Kevin K
HolidayInnExpressOK, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Airport - Meridian Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

We apologize for the inconvenience. This is not how we take care of our priority club members. Please contact the hotel as soon as possible so that we may correct the situation.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

I recently stayed at this location and were served by two young ladies Michelle and Bethanie they were both super friendly and went above and beyond the call of duty. They both provided great service, directions and a customer service attitude. I happened at this location by accident but I will be back I just made another reservation for next week. Great team !!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Joseph A

We appreciate you staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2012

Stayed here one night at end of July. Easy to find. Check friendly with no problems. Room was large and clean, no odors. Beds comfortable with nice linens. No problem with noise. Had lots of amminities, except no micro or fridge. This is only thing that kept me from rating it five stars. Hot breakfast was very good with plenty of choices. A very good rate of about $90. Overall no real complaints.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2012

We stayed here one night. It was a last minute check in at 12am. The hotel was sold out except for 1 suite. Because it was late and there were no other room options, the manager gave us the room at a regular rate.

Free wifi and breakfast.