Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport
  • Breakfast included
US$103
US$92
Country Inn
Quality Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$180
US$130
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$169
US$164
All reviewson demandlate flightnear airportaverage hotelolder hotelfree shuttlecomfortable room
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Nothing fancy about this hotel, but it does do the job of getting you to the airport quickly. Upon arrival the front desk gal Sydney was very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is open until 10 which is nice as there is not much nearby. She offered me the complimentary 24hr shuttle to go find some place to eat, but I opted to eat at the restaurant on site. In hindsight, I should have taken the offer to leave the hotel for dinner. Bartender was a nice guy but food was semi-warm tasteless Chicken Alfredo with mush garlic bread from a microwave. At 9:30pm when you have been traveling for 18hrs any food to stay alive works but if I had been looking for a good meal this would have been very disappointing.
The room was quiet and clean and everything was in working order. The shuttle was immediate for an early morning departure and everyone very helpful. Overall an average hotel as far as hotels go but seeing as how they are located on airport property A+ for convenience and 24hr shuttles.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

My flight into OKC was seriously delayed, so I didn't get in til 1am. Not wanting to disturb my family, I decided to crash at Four Points and it was fine. A nice driver collected me from the terminal and a desk agent was waiting to check me in.

I would have preferred a higher up room, but since there's no elevator, I opted for the first floor. Everything is very basic, but the bed was surprisingly comfy. Very lux! Go figure.

• Stayed: August 2013
Meagan B, Starwood Hotels at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and sorry to hear that your flight was delayed. Hopefully, you can stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to Oklahoma City. Take care!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Our room was large with a big desk, two beds, and a chair. The bathroom was clean but it appeared that our hand lotion had been used before. The exterior side door didn't lock. The beds were comfortable, you couldn't hear the airplanes, and the staff were pleasant. It's nothing amazing, but it's right next to the airport and convenient to most of the city.

Room Tip: Bottom floor. They don't have an elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Meagan B, Starwood Hotels at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that our location was convenient for your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

This was our first time staying at this hotel, we travel with our small dog, we booked because it is pet friendly. Traveling across country by car on I-40 getting to this hotel is off I-40 a bit, actually right at the airport, we found it to be a little worn looking, carpet worn in front of the bathroom door, a blanket on the bed had a hole, not dirty or grungy just worn and tired. The food at the Follies restaurant was not very good selection was very limited, they were out of many menu items. The best I could say is it didn't make us sick.
Morning check out we discovered there was a $50 non refundable charge added to our credit card, no mention of this charge on SPG.com website or at checkin. After speaking to a manager he agreed to refund the charge "just this once". On the plus side the staff were all very friendly,courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2013

All of the negative reviews on the web about this property made me very hesitant about booking this hotel. The only reason why I risked it was was darn SPG points. It's funny thing what loyalty points and status will do to a frequent traveler. Given the inexpensive rate and my one night stay in OKC, I decided to experience it for myself. Unfortunately, majority of the poor reviews were right. Starwood needs to take a serious look at this property and what it is doing to the Starwood and Four Points image.

The hotel is old, warn, tired and dated. Even though it is just a two story property, if you have a lot of luggage, you're taking the stairs. The rooms are your standard Four Points design. Service is lacking and the front desk staff that I encountered were not very knowledgeable about the property, nervous and did not seem to care. I had to switch rooms as soon as I checked in because the TV did not work. This seemed to confuse, or put out the front desk staff.

The restaurant is dark, dated and felt dirty. I booked the breakfast package, but I should have just went through a drive through.

The property is in desperate need of a serious overhaul. If not, Starwood should let it go to a Motel 6 brand. This property was not worth the savings or the points.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CNolnah
Meagan B, Starwood Hotels at Quality Inn Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very sorry to hear that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We are looking into ways we can improve the hotel and our customer service so we appreciate your feedback – especially as a loyal SPG member. Again, thank you for the feedback.