I recently spent a night at the Biltmore as the hotel was the host hotel for a statewide group function. I read the reviews about cleanliness and honestly i did not see it.I booked the hotel on-line at the hotel web-site as they offer a ten dollar discount if you stay on the second floor which is cheaper than any other source for booking i found. That said as i booked it on-line the first room they gave me was right next to the ice machine and the mattresses in the room had seen much better days years ago. I went down to the desk and was easily moved to another room that had updated pillowtop mattresses. They have done some remodeling as there was fresh paint pretty much everywhere. The room was short on towels which seems to be a common thing.The still have tube televisions! They offer an indoor pool which is in a separate building across the parking lot from the main hotel. It was clean . They also offer a hot tub in the main hotel which it looks like they converted a room stuck a hot tub in it and it was the steamiest hot tub i have ever been in. We opened the back door which opened to the outside to cut down on the fog bank that comes out of this tiny room. the room bathrooms were the same no ventilation hence the mirror is completely fogged over after a quick shower. Bottom line they have done some updating but need to address the amenities a traveler has come to expect form a normal hotel stay. I found the staff to be very friendly and if you like country and western you will love this hotel. The bar staff was friendly and everyone i encountered was great to deal with. Do i think this hotel reflects a room rate of 70 dollars a night, honestly no. But for 58 dollars for the second floor it is average for the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma City is one of Oklahoma's few destination resort/hotels, and 25 years later still the largest in the state. Our central location puts us minutes from Downtown, the Airport, the Fairgrounds, the new Oklahoma City Outlet Mall, and all that OKC has to offer. 509 Spacious Guestrooms, Suites and Townhouses. 20,000 sq ft of flexible meeting space includes two ballrooms, 5,000 sq ft and 7200 sq ft. Event planning department. Two outdoor and one indoor pool and fitness Center. Lighted Tennis courts, and 4 acres of outside park for shows, tents, or just getting outside! Courtesy Airport Shuttle, Complimentary Business Center, Bombay Club for your favorite beverage or intimate setting. Chisholm's Country Western Bar for dancing, pool, darts, snacks and the best country western atmosphere around! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biltmore Oklahoma City
- Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma City
- Biltmore Hotel Oklahoma Oklahoma City