“Nice, new hotel with excellent staff”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West
Ranked #15 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We were driving across the country and arrived in the early morning hours. Staff was very pleasant and efficient, and even offered us late check out without us having to ask, so we could get some sleep. The property was in very good condition and the suite was large and comfortable. We also appreciate that the hotel is pet friendly.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Always stayed in Hampton Inns, thought we would try a Homewood Suites & this hotel in Oklahoma is a winner. Good Breakfast, great light dinner, great location even though it is a few miles outside the city center. Very friendly staff, and as usual for a Hilton Hotel very clean. Like the room layout.

Room Tip: I bet there is not a bad room in the hotel. We were on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I love Homewood Suites because of the room (we have 4 kids). We aren't crammed together. This hotel is very clean. The staff is efficient and helpful. It is a well run hotel: everything worked and was clean. Check-in was smooth and quick. Pool/Hot Tub were good. Fitness center was nice. Business center was quiet and nice. We were able to relax and enjoy our stay. We will be back.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The staff here is amazing and really cares for the people who stay there. I met a man in the lobby who has been there for 3 months due to a work assignment and he said he has been taken care of like family . I watched the staff welcome him home when he walked in and they also made sure he knew they were serving his favorite dinner item . I would stay here again . The room was beautiful and clean and the housekeeper even left me a sweet thank you note for my tips . The dinner food was not what I would eat when they saw me kinda picking through what they had she asked me what I liked to eat. I told her I would make a salad . She asked me to stay there and she went to the back and within min she had chefs salad made and covered for me to take back to the room .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We have three kids (16 yrs, 4 yrs, and 3 yrs), so the typical 2-queen bed room doesn't work for us. We've been forced to put one or two of the kids on the sofa bed in the past, but it was a great day when hotels started offerring 2-bedroom suites! We stayed in the 2-queen, 1-king, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite. Not only does everyone have a comfortable place to sleep (beds were VERY comfy), we also have two bathrooms to make mornings so much easier. The a/c worked well, which is important in OKC in July. The hotel was quiet, and smelled fresh and clean, like it is a smoke-free hotel (I'm not sure if it is or not). The pool was not heated, which made it a little chilly at first, but it was very clean and well-sized. The location is wonderful--every restaurant you can imagine is within 1 mile, and the outlet mall is also really close. Our car battery died while we were there (on a Friday night), and a kind employee drove his car around and boosted us off. We were able to drive the 1/2 mile down the road to the Walmart Auto Center and got a new battery in about an hour. I would definitely recommend this to folks headed ot Oklahoma City.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Service was friendly and room was good for family of five. Nice kichen and living area. I thought we would've crowded but it was perfect. Love the outdoor pool and access to outlet mall. We have not had the breakfast yet but the kitchen area is really nice.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The hotel was very clean. The Staff were pleasant. You felt secure because of it location and security cameras at all entrances. It is located in a very convenient spot, nearby plenty of restaurants and stores.

1  Thank Robert S