SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Airport
Country Inn
US$219
US$193
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Pool
US$169
US$164
Homewood
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$68
All reviewswalk in closetfront deskgreat hotelstayed here for a weekfold out couchwafflessitting areahot tuboutlet mallwould highly recommend this hotelbathroom sinktwo queen bedsfree breakfastoklahoma city airportlots of restaurantsdefinitely stay here againrooms are large
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This is as far away from the airport as any hotel - and it does not have an airport shuttle - hence I was told i had to wait more than an hour. Note to Marriott - don't let your hotels call themselves airport hotels unless shuttles run at least 2x an hour. The cab ride costs me $25.

I got to my room - it was ok - furniture a bit beat up - but there was some dried food on the desk. The ironing board was all rumpled - so i couldn't iron my shirt straight. The gym equipment - the TVs didn't work, etc.

The breakfast - very good.

it's not a bad place....it's a place with very nice workers - but management does not do a good job paying attention to the details or empowering workers to provide a fix.

When I came in the cab, for example, the hotel should have paid. Or offered me points to make up for the $$.

If you rent a car, you'd be ok....but i can't stay here again. Too many small things went wrong. There are ample restaurants around.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelManSouth
Chris D, Manager at SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

I sincerely apologize for the issues you have experienced at our property. All issues have been notated and given to the proper departments. I understand that due to the inconvenience of having to wait and pay for a cab when we are labeled an airport hotel was extremely frustrating. Please allow us to rectify this. Give me a call at 405-604-0200 ext. 511 and I will be emailing you shortly concerning compensation.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stayed here for a week in July for the Gold Nationals Softball Tournament. Staff was very friendly and always helpful, they worked well together and did whatever was needed for the guests. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Other reviews point out the friendliness of the staff. Nice breakfast eggs/ham, etc, plus easy to make a sandwich to go with provided food, if unable to eat breakfast. Great hospitality time M-Th, 5:300-7:30. Light snacks and adult beverages. Visit with folks before you go out to dinner. Several restaurants nearby-Walmart for other stuff right across the street. They are in the process of upgrading/remodeling, so it will be even nicer in the coming year.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank FandFH
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is a nice, clean hotel. After three days here I must say that I have found all the staff to be really friendly - something that is important to me. Room is clean and comfortable. Breakfast is pretty good for a 'free' breakfast. Very close to a bunch of big stores, restaurants and bars and also pretty close to the airport. Guest do-it-yourself laundry is clean and up-to-date. Small pool but well maintained. I will be back next month and will stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: My room with two queen beds was a little narrow with the TV at one end. This might be a problem if there are people in both beds who want to watch the TV. I don't really watch TV so it wasn't a problem for me.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My husband and I just stayed here for one night while passing through Oklahoma. It has a great location off I-40 and was easily accessible. The room was very clean and spacious (we had a king room with a living area attached). The bed was comfortable but a little firm This hotel seemed to be quiet as well. The complimentary breakfast was excellent, with a wide variety of options (cereal, fruit, pastries, eggs, bacon, waffles). I would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to others.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple