“Great Hotel!”

Ranked #7 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Albuquerque
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I was out on business. Great location and a great hotel. It was clean, quiet and my room smelled great! They provided a complimentary laptop desk so I could work with my feet up in bed! They had a bowl of mints by the door, which was nice as I was going to meetings. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lauren M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Melinda, thank you for leaving such a nice review on Tripadvisor. I'm glad that you mentioned the mints, the laptop desk and some of the other amenities that we provide. As a traveler you know that it is the little things that count. See you again the next time that you find yourself in the Bricktown area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, worth the money & staff is wonderful. Beds are comfortable. Pillows are alright. Rooms are nice sized. Hotel is within walking distance to everything fun in Bricktown.
Over looks the Redhawks ballpark-ask for room on 4th floor or higher to watch game from room in the ac.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Hi Tamara. Thank you for your great review and your comments. We are very fortunate to have such a great staff, and we hear this from our guests on a regular basis. I'm glad that you enjoyed Bricktown and its amenities. You'll have to come back and keep exploring. I look forward to seeing you the next time that you visit Oklahoma City - Bricktown.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

I've sort of made Hampton inn my hotel of choice for business travel, but this Hampton is better than many others. The location is ideal, with really fun, cool restaurants, breweries, and even the baseball park all super close.

Fun tip: Ask for a view of the ballpark, I wished I had.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank edubbs5
Lauren M, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear edubbs5,

Thank you for your loyalty to Hampton Inn/ Hampton Inn & Suites. Our entire brand, and specifically our property, very much appreciate your business! Please come see us again very soon!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Sons and I picked this hotel since it had a view of the ballpark and a Redhawk's game would be played the night we would be there. A bit more pricey than what I wanted to spend in OKC but since we could watch the game from the comfort of our room (save ticket prices), I booked it. I then attempted to get into our room early as we were in town for a basketball camp and needed a place to change but room was not ready at 12 noon nor again at 2 pm (check-in is at 3 pm). Although I spoke to a few individuals about our plight, no one seemed sympathetic. We did not return to the hotel to check-in until 6:30 pm and was pleasantly surprised when we were upgraded to a suite which was very nice. Received a goody bag with water, popcorn, candy and a lovely hand-written note which helped erase my earlier disappointment.

Room was clean, beds were comfortable and breakfast was extensive (hot biscuits & gravy, waffles, crispy bacon, eggs, etc.). Front desk staff (pm & am) was amenable but not overly warm. Location in Bricktown and our room's amenities are what made this stay an enjoyable one. If you need warm fuzzies from the staff while you are standing in front of them or are on the phone, you may need to weigh your options. Otherwise a very nicely appointed hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Jawzlyn
Lauren M, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear Jawzlyn,

First of all, thank you so much for choosing our property! We know that you have alot of choices in the Bricktown area and we are grateful that you chose us. We apologize that your stay got off on the wrong foot and hope that the amenities and upgrade we provided helped ease some of your frustration. We very much appreciate your feedback and will absolutely use this as a training opportunity for our team. Thank you!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 25 August 2014

My stay in Bricktown was pleasant and my stay at the Hampton Inn was great. The hotel staff is informative and eager to assist you with any question regarding the hotel or surrounding attractions. The hot breakfast was a welcoming site and the food was good. I would stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: If your intrested in baseball, then request a room overlooking the ballpark. very good views
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BigO2014
Dear BigO2014,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave a great review for our property! We agree that the ballpark view rooms do provide a great view for our business and leisure travelers alike and the complimentary hot breakfast is one of the best around! Please come stay with us again on your next trip to Oklahoma City!
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed 24 August 2014

What a great hotel! The staff was very helpful, the breakfast was excellent. The rooms very clean. It was a very enjoyable experience. Parking was convenient and you can to restaurants on the river walk.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Lauren M, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Dear Peggy D,

I am so glad to hear that you and your family had a wonderful stay with us! We are very lucky to have such a prime location and a very hospitable and friendly staff! Please come back again to visit soon!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Wonderful staff, great location,walking distance to brick town, great breakfast, clean rooms. Walking distance to great bars, and resturants. Waking distance to stadium for baseball games . a wonderful place to stay, would go back and stay there, love, love this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank schlusler M
Dear schlusler M,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to review our property. We are so glad that your entire stay was a successful one! We hope to host you for another stay very soon!