“Just a stop over for a night.... but wonderful!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown
Ranked #10 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Traveling home from the midwest to Orlando, we booked at the Hampton Inn because it was close to the Oklahoma bike path we wanted to ride. The place was perfect and the staff incredibly nice. The woman who checked me in met me in the lobby several hours later and she said hello to me using my name. We only stayed one night, but I totally recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lauren M, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Diana D,

Thank you for staying with us and for your great review! We always love to hear about how our team makes our guests feel at home! Hopefully next time you can stay for more than one night!

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Our family travels across America every year by automobile to learn about the history of this great country. We have stayed in multiple cities, in several states, at various hotel chains. With that being said, this is the NUMBER 1 hotel in America in my opinion - Hands Down!

This particular hotel exemplifies and models the very definition of excellent customer service! When you first arrive you are greeted with a warm reception that is accompanied by a huge comfortable smile from the folks who work the front check in desk. They are GENUINE and they really CARE about your stay here!

After your easy check in is completed, you are about to be amazed at what this hotel offers to you and your family. The rooms are so awesome, clean, stocked, comfortable, and pristine! If you are a baseball fan, ask for a room with a view of the Red Hawks Bricktown Stadium (I recommend the 9th floor for best view). If a game is scheduled for the night you stay, you get to watch the game for free with a great view!!

The family & kids indoor swimming pool area on the ground floor is especially fantastic! If you have young kids, todders, or even teens - this pool is a hidden treat for them! The pool also offers fun and relaxation for adults too via the Spa, pool, and nearby work out room (please see my attached photos of pool & spa areas).

The nearby attractions of the river boat, multiple eateries, and shopping/baseball stadium are extremely convienient for you to visit and are within walking distance.

The hotel offers safe & secured parking with an attached parking garage area that connects to the hotel. The parking structure is easy, convienient, and well maintained for your use. You can be certain that your vehicle is safe & secure here!

The complimentary breakfast that you receive is supreme! You get excellent food options to choose from with wonderful tasting food. One of the very best I have ever experienced!

Lastly, the rooms are spacious and the beds are extremely comfortable! The furniture is modern and the entire hotel is immaculate in appearance!

Hampton Inn & Suites in Bricktown at Oklahoma City is incredible! If you travel to Oklahoma City Bricktown, don't settle for any other hotel in this area. This IS the VERY BEST hotel in America - HANDS DOWN!!!!

I would like to personally thank the Hampton Inn & Suites for their commitment to hotel excellence, superb costumer service, and their professional quality of setting the bar to the highest level possible! Job WELL DONE!!!!

I felt so honored to be a guest at this hotel because they care about YOU! This ain't the cheesy Holiday Inn Express, this is the warmth of a family friendly hotel that promotes excellence at the highest levels imaginable! I am convinced that "Customer Service was BORN here!"

I look forward to returning back to this specific hotel next year as we pass through your town learning about America. Hampton Inn & Suites hit the ball out of the park - WOW!!!!!!!

****Attention Management: Your employees are the BEST and FRIENDLIEST, and it reflects in their dedication and performance! It is obvious that they have a deep passion to work here which makes this hotel the BEST hotel in America!

Thank you kindly for reading my review - McClintock853

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Mcclintock853
Lauren M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Mcclintock853. WOW is the only word that comes to mind. You have left my staff and I with serious bragging rights. Looking at your Tripadvisor history it is obvious that you are a seasoned traveler. I am very honored that you named us the Very Best Hotel in America. Please come back and see us again, and introduce yourself. Regards, Lawry Larson, General Manager.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

I was out on business. Great location and a great hotel. It was clean, quiet and my room smelled great! They provided a complimentary laptop desk so I could work with my feet up in bed! They had a bowl of mints by the door, which was nice as I was going to meetings. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Melinda, thank you for leaving such a nice review on Tripadvisor. I'm glad that you mentioned the mints, the laptop desk and some of the other amenities that we provide. As a traveler you know that it is the little things that count. See you again the next time that you find yourself in the Bricktown area.

Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, worth the money & staff is wonderful. Beds are comfortable. Pillows are alright. Rooms are nice sized. Hotel is within walking distance to everything fun in Bricktown.
Over looks the Redhawks ballpark-ask for room on 4th floor or higher to watch game from room in the ac.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Hi Tamara. Thank you for your great review and your comments. We are very fortunate to have such a great staff, and we hear this from our guests on a regular basis. I'm glad that you enjoyed Bricktown and its amenities. You'll have to come back and keep exploring. I look forward to seeing you the next time that you visit Oklahoma City - Bricktown.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

I've sort of made Hampton inn my hotel of choice for business travel, but this Hampton is better than many others. The location is ideal, with really fun, cool restaurants, breweries, and even the baseball park all super close.

Fun tip: Ask for a view of the ballpark, I wished I had.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank edubbs5
Lauren M, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear edubbs5,

Thank you for your loyalty to Hampton Inn/ Hampton Inn & Suites. Our entire brand, and specifically our property, very much appreciate your business! Please come see us again very soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Sons and I picked this hotel since it had a view of the ballpark and a Redhawk's game would be played the night we would be there. A bit more pricey than what I wanted to spend in OKC but since we could watch the game from the comfort of our room (save ticket prices), I booked it. I then attempted to get into our room early as we were in town for a basketball camp and needed a place to change but room was not ready at 12 noon nor again at 2 pm (check-in is at 3 pm). Although I spoke to a few individuals about our plight, no one seemed sympathetic. We did not return to the hotel to check-in until 6:30 pm and was pleasantly surprised when we were upgraded to a suite which was very nice. Received a goody bag with water, popcorn, candy and a lovely hand-written note which helped erase my earlier disappointment.

Room was clean, beds were comfortable and breakfast was extensive (hot biscuits & gravy, waffles, crispy bacon, eggs, etc.). Front desk staff (pm & am) was amenable but not overly warm. Location in Bricktown and our room's amenities are what made this stay an enjoyable one. If you need warm fuzzies from the staff while you are standing in front of them or are on the phone, you may need to weigh your options. Otherwise a very nicely appointed hotel!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jawzlyn
Lauren M, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City / Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Jawzlyn,

First of all, thank you so much for choosing our property! We know that you have alot of choices in the Bricktown area and we are grateful that you chose us. We apologize that your stay got off on the wrong foot and hope that the amenities and upgrade we provided helped ease some of your frustration. We very much appreciate your feedback and will absolutely use this as a training opportunity for our team. Thank you!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

My stay in Bricktown was pleasant and my stay at the Hampton Inn was great. The hotel staff is informative and eager to assist you with any question regarding the hotel or surrounding attractions. The hot breakfast was a welcoming site and the food was good. I would stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: If your intrested in baseball, then request a room overlooking the ballpark. very good views