“Interesting”

Science Museum Oklahoma
More attraction details
Owner description: Science Museum Oklahoma, the state's premier destination for family fun, houses over eight acres of hands-on science experiences and thousands of space, aviation and cultural artifacts. With brand new exhibits, the excitement of live entertainment shows and a newly-renovated Science Floor, Science Museum Oklahoma rocks. As the state's only physical science museum and a Smithsonian Affiliate, Science Museum Oklahoma reveals the wonder and relevance of science in our everyday lives.
Binghamton, New York
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Interesting”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The museum was very large and had a lot of interesting exhibits. I loved the dental portion as being a dental technician, it was very on point. Very nice museum.

Roland, OK
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Fantastic day for the kids!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I was worried the museum wouldnt be age appropriate for my ten year olds, as alot of these hands on type things are for younger kids. They had something for everyone! We were there for 5 hours and the kids did not want to leave! They had a blast! There is so much to do and explore. I would not recomend the IMAX. It was full 360 Imax, which was neat the first 20 seconds, but the film was pointless. The kids hated it. I tried to get my wife to get up and leave so we could get back to the fun, but she's too polite. LOL!

Milford Haven, United Kingdom
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“oh what fun we had or how to terrorise the kids”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

A dozen ways to scare the kids, brilliant.I like dinosaurs but they have animatronic dinosaurs, picture the scene -place one small nephew in pram in front of dinosaur and hey presto .Second the science experiment show with the explosions, loud bang equal nervous wreck.We convinced the kids back home the wife had recorded a track in the rock and roll bit which although extra was worth it,planes,trains and automobiles all here,planets and granite (well moon rock) can't say science is really my thing but definitely a must do.-even the toilets are educational but you will have to find out for yourself.

West Des Moines, Iowa
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 138 helpful votes
“Excellent science museum”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We traveled here and used our ATSC membership to get our family of four in for free. I was very pleased with the whole experience. There are so many thing packed into this area that you could spend several hours taking everything in. I also like that there are things for kids and adults alike. Obviously some of the exhibits have been in place and in use for decades but are still very interesting and fun for all ages. My 5 year old and 2 year old both had a good time and wanted to stay longer but we had to move along. If we're back in the area I'd like to see the rest of this place.

Visited January 2014
Wichita, Kansas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Good museum for the price”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This was much cheaper than other comparable museums we have been to. Our 8 and 5 year olds enjoyed it, especially the little Segway area, we were there for 2 or 3 hours and still didn't even make it upstairs. We will definitely go back to explore the rest. At that price (only like $12/person) it is doable and worth it.

Visited January 2014