“A quaint and personalized place to relax” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Grandison at Maney Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oklahoma City
The Grandison at Maney Park
Norman
“A quaint and personalized place to relax”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This Inn is on the registry of historic places and the architecture and internal decor of this 1904 house are just stunning. My husband and I stayed in the Florence room which has a tower side with a spot for tea and jacuzzi. The owners were very kind and thoughtful, without being obtrusive. We did not opt to have a full meal there, but enjoyed the included light self-serve breakfast, tea, coffee, and snacks close to the room very much. Another nice thing was that they have complimentary DVDs. If you stay here you could easily walk to some of the attractions in "Midtown"- the OKC bombing memorial, Ludivine, Kaiser's Historic Ice Cream shop, although be alert in this area at night. In my opinion it is an under-appreciated jewel that was the perfect place for some privacy and pampering. I hope the family will continue renovations on their very amazing front porch, which was a pleasant place to swing at sunset, in spite of the urban view.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hangarden

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here and enjoyed ourselves. The tub was fun and the owner's granddaughter(who was absolutely adorable) showed us around. I wouldn't stay more than one night. It is an older place and comes with the issues that an older places does. We did not eat breakfast here.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank mattaprylhaynes
Rockwall, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

The surrounding area isn't very scenic but it's just minutes from Bricktown, the Cowbow Museum and Remington Park. The accommodations were nice and the staff was very hospitable! They serve homemade treats each evening and have a stocked mini refrigerator and even have a stocked closet for items you might have forgotten to pack.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Crystal R
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

This was not my first B&B so I was very disappointed when my husband and I stayed here 04/11/2014. The room was meh and even had old pairs of dirty men's underwear, deodorant, and vitamins in some of the drawers. Also, even though my husband and I believe breakfast should be included at a B&B, we went ahead and paid the $30 extra so we could have breakfast. While the little food received was ok it was a breakfast that I would not have paid more than $10 for. If you are looking for a good B&B go to Arcadian Inn. My husband and I went last year and were very pleasantly surprised. Arcadian Inn was cleaner, cheaper, and had a phenomenal breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Jamie D
GrandisonBnB, Internet Marketing at The Grandison at Maney Park, responded to this review, 4 September 2015
I am terribly sorry to see that your stay with us was less than incredible.
I have read your review and would like to address some things.

We have long term guests that stay with us. The personal items (and certainly not dirty personal wear) were mistakenly left in the drawer. Our housekeepers have been made aware and have adjusted their practices to search out and remove left over personal items.

Your breakfast was included in the room price. The delivery on both days was not. We charge $15 to deliver breakfast to your room. Which you opted for both days. As to portion size, I assure you we make it our mission to provide a filling and healthy breakfast portion. As this is often subjective, I apologize you did not get the breakfast portion you were wanting. I will speak with our breakfast crews and start seeking critiques on portion size.

The Grandison wishes you happy travels.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Amazing, Wonderful, Relaxing, great place for a romantic get away. Peaceful location, wonderful friendly staff that go above and beyond for thier guests, doing anything they can to make your stay the best ever. Room VERY clean and guest friendly.

• Stayed February 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

We arrived Friday evening for our weekend stay. We were greeted and checked in then given a tour of the place and shown our room. They had a little area of snacks, fresh cake, and drinks all day. We hung out in our room for the evening playing games and cards until it was time for dinner. We chose the dinner in our room. It was amazing!! The salads were fresh. The steaks were cooked just right and desert was great. Breakfast the next morning was just as good. The staff at the Grandison Inn was very helpful with whatever we needed. We really enjoyed our stay here and will reccomend it to all our friends.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RachelAbbyChelsea
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

I booked a room here a few weeks out not knowing that my boyfriend already booked one elsewhere. When you reserve the room they say you need to cancel at least 15 days in advance.. which I did!! I just received my refund $25 short and NOW after the fact they tell me there's a cancellation fee?? NOWHERE on their website does it say this. I should have known with how ancient the website is....and what kind of place charges the full amount before you even get there?? Very dissatisfied customer here. I will NEVER be staying here.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank M3KON1
I'm sorry to read (especially now in 2015) about this experience. We make our policy very clear on our website (ancient or not, we are proud of our website but will look into how easily accessible our policies are) and in our confirmation emails.

I'm sure you understand that Bed and Breakfasts are not 200 room lodging entities that have the ability to shrug off a cancellation. Our very limited room quantity means that when we agree to rent that room out, we are denying that room to someone else. The $25 cancellation fee is very reasonable in advance, because we pay transaction fees, and it takes time to process things.

I am sorry you feel this way, and hope that you have many happy travels.