Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City Airport, OK
US$160
US$145
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Broadway Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)
US$103
US$74
US$146
  • Restaurant
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$187
US$168
Courtyard
  • Pool
All reviewsfresh baked cookies in the lobbyray of sunshinebusiness officesmall poolbeds were comfortablewould stay here againoklahoma city airportvery nice stayrecommend this hotelcontinental breakfastoatmealnice hotelworkout roomrooms are largehotel is locatedhome away from homea great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I must say, this was one of the best hotel experiences I've ever had! The hotel felt like home - great beds, spacious bathroom, lots of hot water, beautiful furnishings, and a fabulous breakfast! This truly was the best hotel breakfast I've ever eaten. This made my trip so much more affordable. We certainly will go back. I can not think of a single negative aspect to my stay. Everyone was very personable and always willing to help with directions, etc. I promise you will not be disappointed with this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Have stayed in many hotels as business traveler and this is one of the worst.. Not. even a 2 star rating would be given. Room dirty carpets worn needs updating. Coffe pot not work and staff not helpful. Would never recommend or stay again. Was chosen due to location to airport but will go somewhere else next trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
OKCCountry, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City Airport, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2013

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the roomduring your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. To discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for General Manager .

Reviewed 10 April 2013

My stay at this hotel on April 1st was exceptional. Comfortable and caring hospitality, great amenities and Associates focused on ensuring our stay was hassle free. After calling the hotel directly to verify hotel shuttle and room details, I booked a great rate through Southwest Airlines.Upon arriving, the shuttle was quick to pick us up at the rental car location, I had requested a senior rate room with windows that opened, and was thrilled at check in to see that we had been upgraded to an amazingly comfortable suite on the 4th floor.The Asst Mgr made sure the windows would open. Great breakfast and a quick trip to the airport the next morning made this one of the nicest hassle free trips ever in Okla. I have made this trip for the last 10 years to visit and check on my elderly Mother and have stayed at the majority of hotels by the airport, after experiencing the customer oriented service by the Staff at this hotel, I now have a new home..

Room Tip: 4th Floor with windows facing the fields are quieter..
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

The suite was nice and clean. The AC unit was a bit noisy but nothing that kept me awake. There must have been a tournament in town because there were a ton of kids at the hotel. Usually this means hearing them running up and down the halls. Either all the parents kept them quiet or the hotel had really good insulation. I never heard them after I went in the room. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I booked last minute on Hotwire, so got a great deal. Hotwire transmitted the reservation information incorrectly, so when I arrived, the hotel was booked, and they did not have a room available to accomodate us. The front desk staff showed me the information sent directly from Hotwire (compared to my printed reservation with conflicting information). Despite their error, she worked to find us a room that would work (though not without difficulty.)

Room: 4th floor, reasonably quiet (we heard no room to room noise and little hallway noise), spacious, usual amenities, all in working order.

The hotel needs some attention overall. Nothing that's a big deal, but several little things you notice (cracks in walls here and there, rust on doors in pool area, carpets and some common area furnishings that need cleaning and/or replacing.) Overall, nothing that would inconvenience you, but a lot of minor things that could be fixed without too much difficulty and help the place be nicer.

Breakfast is above average for mid-range hotel, pool area gets a little crowded, but decent and reasonably clean, parking was plentiful. The hotel sits back from Meridian, making it pretty quiet.

All in all, it was fine for a night or two, and we would return for a short stay. The staff made me rate the hotel a little better than I might have otherwise.

Room Tip: Top floor, back side, away from elevator made for a nice, quiet room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
OKCCountry, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City Airport, OK, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that we were able to accommodate you inspite of hotwire made error on your reservations. I had discussed your concern about little maintenance about walls and pool area with our management and we have already started doing painting work on it. Once again thank you for your feedback, and again for staying with us. Have a fantastic week.