“Good Room, Great Value”

Ranked #59 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
OKLAHOMA CITY
“Good Room, Great Value”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

We booked a room here for 2 days for the cheap price and we ended up staying for 6 days because we liked the room. The staff is friendly and the rooms were clean. We had a king bed which was very comfortable and the room had plenty of space. The motel is located off one of the main highways so we had easy access to restaurants and downtown Oklahoma City. Our stay was very pleasant and we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Dandridge, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I stayed a week here on Vacation. The staff was very friendly and caring. They made me feel as though I was Home. Clean rooms good service and quiet. I travel from Tennessee to Oklahoma city, Oklahoma every year and I will stay their every time.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
CENTERTON
Reviewed 1 October 2012

we got there got our room when in and it smelled so bad we didnt even put our bags down we started gagging we went to the front desk asked for another room and all they did was give us a can of air freshener..... we also told them the floors was wet and they said it was cause that room leaks when it rains. VERY BAD stay

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Summerville, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I stayed here with my kids and my family for a family reunion. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean and tidy. We all had rooms on the same floor all adjacent to each. Although we did not have connecting rooms that didn't matter as we all walked back and forth to each others rooms. We had a coffee maker and a hair dryer in the room as well as a mini fridge and microwave. Their contential breakfast was good, the basics like coffee and juice but the kids all loved the waffles and cinnimon rolls. They also had cereal and instant oatmeal as well as a selection of white, wheat and whole grain bread. They even had yogurt and bananas. I have no complaints other than they didn't have towels for the pool, but we just got extra from the front desk. I would definetly stay here again the next time I got to Oklahoma City.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 2 September 2012

stopped for 3rd night ( sat) in Okla city -rained most way from OK state line was glad it stopped just before Hotel) Hotel is standard Super 8 was clean ( think they should have VISIBLE security walking or in cart around parking lot there were a few with a cooler right in parking lot
drinking beer when we returned from our evening out and wife was " uncofmortable" about this
but the left on their own about 45 mins later( friends of a guest??)
the staff recommened the local ( line dance country/ hip hop????? club?)
but we found a little locals place by the stockyards a few miles back east called the Paddock club Nice Locals cheap drinks cameras in parking lot and I could see Harley on tv in bar
and they had Karaoke which my wife liked..... I recomend Checking out the Paddock Club

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Arizona
Reviewed 4 June 2012

My family and I stayed one night last week at this hotel. The room appeared mostly clean, but there was some staining on the carpet I tried to ignore. The bathtub had a couple long black hairs in it (like a woman's long hair) but i just rinsed the tub before I used it. You just dont want to be reminded someone else was in the tub before you! Otherwise the room was about what you would expect for a Super 8. The indoor heated pool was a little on the cold side and there was no jacuzzi. There was, however, a jacuzzi bathtub, so I just warmed the kids up in there after the pool. Breakfast in the morning was good. Not a lot of choices but the kids ate the cereal and there was toast for the adults. This is probably a step up for most Super 8's but dont expect the Ritz.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Medford, Oregon
Reviewed 1 June 2012

We stayed at this motel since it was close to family, but we weren't necessarily expecting a lot when it came to the room. However, we were pleasantly surprised. The room was very nicely remodeled, with a very comfortable bed. I look forward to staying there every time we visit.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family