“Service was flawless”

Ranked #25 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Lexington, Kentucky
“Service was flawless”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel two nights during a business trip, and I was impressed by the excellent customer service, the cleanliness of the hotel, and the attentiveness of the staff. I ate in the bar/restaurant, and the food and service were very good. I also used a meeting room at the hotel, and it was set up exactly as I had requested and worked well for my business needs. I generally like Hilton Garden Inns, and the Oklahoma City hotel is one of the best I have visited. Thanks for the great service!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
J Michael J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
SGT99:

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay with us in Oklahoma City. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and the people on TripAdvisor. I will forward your comments to the hotel staff. Any feedback that we receive helps us maintain consistency and helps us grow. In case you were not aware, we do provide shuttle service within a five mile radius of our hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us!

J Michael J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Oklahoma City, United States
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Wonderful place to relax and be pampered while planning business projects for the coming year. No request was to big or to small. Loved it. We will return often for uninterrupted planning and get-a-way time!

Judy M:

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay with us in Oklahoma City.I am pleased to hear that your stay with us was excellent! We strive to provide the best possible service and to exceed all of our guests expectations. We would like to invite you back to check out our new remodel. We look forward to your next stay with us!

San Diego, United States
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Friendly staff...warm fire in hearth with couches for reading...cookies and beverage available upon check in! Just a quick overnight stay, but quiet in the rooms for a good night's sleep...with easy freeway access to get back on the road!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

J Michael J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Charlotte W:

Thank you for taking time to review our property on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear your comments that you provided regarding your recent stay with us. Any comments, good or bad, helps us grow so we can continue to provide excellent service. I am also pleased to hear that you enjoyed our cookies! If there is anything else more we can do, please do not hesitate to let us know!

Richardson, United States
Reviewed 14 January 2014

One thing that impressed me was the fact although I had put- do not disturb on my door (no need for housekeeping) yet at the end of the day there was a bucket with fresh towel, wash cloth and cleansing products! I thought that was great and have never experienced that service!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

Bill B:

Thank you for taking time to review our property in Oklahoma City! I am very delighted to hear that your stay with us was exceptional. I will forward your comments to our hotel staff and in particular, the room attendants. One thing we strive for at our location is exceeding expectations. I would like to welcome you back to our property once we finish our lobby remodel!

Wichita, United States
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Clean, quiet, comfortable room, as expected. Beyond expectation was the friendliness of the front desk staff. Constant smiles and greetings warmed any trip to the lobby, where I felt unhindered to ask for assistance. Staff went so far as to brew me a custom cup of decaf coffee!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

J Michael J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this review, 2 February 2014
Michael K:

Thank you for taking the time to review our property in Oklahoma City. I am very pleased to see that our staff went above and beyond what you expected. I will share your comments with the rest of the hotel staff. Thank you and we look forward to your next stay with us.!

San Antonio TX, United States
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Absolute triple “A” hotel; would recommend anyone to stay here. The room was very clean and spacious. The lobby was very presentable and welcoming. The staff displayed professionalism and was always helpful and friendly. Always smiling and going out of the way to get me directions.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

J Michael J, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City North Quail Springs, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Sephen F:

Thank you for taking time to review our property. I will forward your comments to our hotel staff. I would also like to invite you back to our property once we finish our remodel. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Lubbock, United States
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Hotel was well kept and everything I needed was there and the service was great. Everyone was friendly and always had a smile on their face. Everyone had a smile on their face. The beds were great, I haven't slept that well in a long time. Will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn next time I'm in town.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Joshua A:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our beds and you had a wonderful nights sleep. I will forward your comments to our hotel staff. I would also like to welcome you back once we complete our new remodel.