“Horrible”

Ranked #75 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Fort Hood, Texas
“Horrible”
Reviewed 22 March 2011

I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights at this hotel for some family members through priceline name your own price, where I do all my booking, and when they made the bed suggestion of two beds the hotel required a $15 upcharge to do so, per room per night. In five years of using Priceline I, nor my family, have every ran into this situation. Since the hotel is prepaid they were stuck paying the upcharge and the hotel didnt care one lick. I even contacted the Owner, Roushman Natha on his direct line, 405-642-5086 and he was a complete moron with no customer service skills. He in fact told me that he didnt even need our business but was not able to refund any of our money, not even the $60 in upcharges that the hotel charged my family. I was staying at the fairfield marriot at this time just across the highway from the Days Inn hotel and where I had suggested 2 double beds with no problem, and no upcharge. When I brought this to the attention of Mr. Natha he informed me that the Fairfield in was not in the same class as the Days and that his hotel was equivelant to the Hilton Gardens... I just had to laugh. I think everyone is aware that that is not a correct statement. Side note...I absolutely LOVE the Fairfield Inn...can't go wrong with marriot...and after the upcharge Days Inn required my hotel room was cheaper then the one at Days Inn. So per my family here were the downfalls of this Hilton comparable hotel... The towels were minimal in quantity and quality...very thin and very scratchy, the shower curtain didnt extend the entire length of the shower so water was all over the floor, the floors where dirty, there was no elevator and they were on the 3rd floor, mind you one of the guests was pregnant, the TV was old school, the bathroom was very small and was not vented...caused a stink. The pillows were also barely there, bring your own if you are staying here... The whole situation was very disappointing... but after contacting priceline they did issue a credit that I can pass along to my family for future use. Love priceline, hate this hotel. I have written a formal complaint to priceline in regards to this situation so that in the future they may not be using this hotel on their site, that is my hopes anyhow...

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank rmjohnson930

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tyne and Wear
Reviewed 22 January 2011

We arrived here late at night following a long drive and were very happy with our room. It was spacious, the decor was modern, and it was a very comfortable stay.

I had been travelling throughout the USA and chose this hotel as I was on a budget and after having visited other Days Inn locations was impressed with the size and quality of the accommodation.

I would highly recommend this hotel if you are staying for one or two nights in the area. The rooms are very clean and there is free wifi available. As always in the US there are plenty of fast food places to choose from nearby if needed and they provide a complimentary breakfast.

The area felt safe and the staff were very helpfull. Great value for money, I would not hesitate in booking this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mchic2008
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 4 January 2011

I travel cross country fairly often and always have to stop in Oklahoma City. I've stayed in a different place every time and have always been less than delighted with my accommodations, so I was frankly dreading this leg this time, assuming that once again I'd have paid for a gross room in a gross place at an outrageous amount.

This has been the best value budget room I've ever stayed in. The room was gorgeous, the place was clean, and it was incredibly conveniently located without being in a sketchy area. I'm kicking myself that I didn't know about this place from the beginning. The staff was great too, at night I was checked in without any ado (the last thing I want after a day of driving is being talked to death, being given a map and canned instructions on dialling out, ordering food, etc), and in the morning the staff was very friendly and also easy to deal with. If I ever have to pass through OKC again I'm definitely staying here.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled solo
3 Thank Liosaidh
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 24 November 2010

I chose to stay in this Days Inn because of the other amazing comments here on Trip Advisor.

All I can say is that they're right. I've stayed in hotels four times the price that weren't as nice as this. The rooms are clean, spacious, and filled with extra amenities like microwaves and refrigerators. The beds are new, the bedding is new, the furniture is new (okay, the TV wasn't flat screen but it was still quality.) The staff were incredibly nice, even though I arrived late, and the wireless internet was free and strong. Breakfast was included, which was waffles and eggs I believe (I missed it by a few minutes, but that was my own fault.)

This is a motel, so the entrances to the rooms are outside and you may have to climb stairs. I did hear a truck pulling in at 4 in the morning, so its not perfectly quiet, but that was the only thing I heard all night.

Everything else was perfect.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 30Gauge
Wappingers Falls, New York
Reviewed 12 November 2010

Directly off highway, very noisey! Rooms were dirty! Our comforter had cigarette holes in it, and when I pulled back the sheets, I noticed that the bedskirt had some fresh stain the size of my laptop! The front desk didn't know anything! We asked him what the closest restaurants where but he said he wasn't sure. He claimed he didn't live in the area. So at 8:30 at night we had to venture the highways looking for dinner!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank newyorker027
Stigler, Oklahoma
Reviewed 9 September 2010

It was easy to get to from I-35.. clean rooms, comfortable beds. not much noise after 10pm(even though we was just off of I-35. Friendly people at the front desk. found this online and the other reviews made my choice to stay here.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 28 August 2010

A great value if you are looking for a clean and economical place to stay. The rooms have been recently remodeled and they are very spacious and the beds are comfortable. The bathrooms were a pleasant surprise too. They are very roomy and the showers have plenty of hot water and good water pressure. We didn't stay for the continental breakfast, but it is just another perk included with your stay. If your looking for a clean, comfortable, budget hotel this is a great place!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Super 8 Oklahoma City
Super 8 Oklahoma City
#62 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Best Western Greentree Inn & Suites
Baymont Inn & Suites Moore
Residence Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall
Residence Inn Oklahoma City Sout...
#56 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Days Inn Oklahoma City South
Days Inn Oklahoma City South
#109 of 150 in Oklahoma City
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#2 of 13 in Moore

Been to Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore? Share your experiences!