“So Small/Breakfast stops early”

Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore
Ranked #70 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 23 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
govsuites, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Stayed here while in the area for an OU football game. While some things need to be updated, I found it to be a great value. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly. Did not get a chance to try breakfast as I overslept. But a free hot breakfast only adds to the value. Will stay again....

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
govsuites, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. Reviews like yours are of great help to others coming to the area and looking for a good, clean, comfortable place to spend the night. AThanks for the review.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

My friend and I stayed here on a Saturday night, following an OU game down in Norman. Traffic and proximity-wise, it worked out pretty well and it's also close to a couple fast food places if you're hungry after the game.

Positives: Room was clean and my friend was able to get a decent rate, he said, directly through the Days Inn' website. The facility has free parking, free wifi as well as free hot/continental breakfasts, available until 9:30 a.m. I also noticed there's an onsite laundry.

Negatives: Beds were very hard and generally uncomfortable, my biggest complaint. The room was a little dated and needs some minor repairs (a standing lamp has a broken switch to the point you can plug it in to turn it on, or unplug it to turn it off, as an example). I also noticed what I assumed was a broken tv just sitting out in a breezeway.

While some of the area didn't look that great aesthetically, we noticed upon check-in, although it ended up being quiet and generally felt safe. Not my favorite place I've stayed at but it served its purpose and is worth some consideration if you're going to a big OU event and don't want to stay in Norman.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Your review is greatly appreciated. When those who have stayed at the property write reviews it helps others looking for a hotel in the area to know what is available and what they are like. We appreciate all of your comments and always take them seriously. Thank you again.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 October 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I checked into the room at 9:30 in the evening. The room smelled really musty but didn't really look dirty. When I started to go to bed I turned down the comforter and there was a cricket in my bed under the comforter. I realized that crickets are really bad right now, so decided to go ahead and stay. The next morning when I got up I saw another cricket on the floor. Again was not real surprised. However, when I went into the bathroom I saw a very small black bug up against the wall. I thought it was dead. I used a tissue to get it up and it started trying to get away. I started looking around the room and found at least a dozen small bugs like it around the edges of the room. I immediately got dressed and left without a shower or any breakfast as all those bugs really creeped me out. I did tell the front desk clerk about them so they could spray and was told they could have moved me to another room after I found the cricket the night before. And thanks for the information. That was it.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
govsuites, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

We are sorry that your experience was not good. The clerk was correct in that had you let them know they would have moved you. Crickets are a problem this time of year as our other bugs and though we try to keep them out.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

As a front desk clerk at another Days Inn, I've gotta say this place is exactly what I've come to expect out of the chain. Very clean, friendly, and accommodating. Will definitely keep in my next time I make a trip to the OKC area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for you very nice review. It is our goal to provide the best service possible to all our guests. Reviews like this show that we are on the right road.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Quality Inn & Suites Airport
Quality Inn & Suites Airport
#63 of 151 in Oklahoma City
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma Ci...
#25 of 151 in Oklahoma City

Been to Days Inn Oklahoma City/Moore? Share your experiences!