“Great hotel, great value”

Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs
Ranked #56 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I stayed here during a few days of business in the OKC area. Convenient location off the highway, and lots of eating and shopping nearby. My room was on the 4th floor facing the Hilton Garden Inn (across the small parking lot), and the room was VERY quiet. Nary a sound from outside (or inside). I easily slept with the room fan off, which is often needed at other hotels to drown out noise. Bed was comfy, though the foam pillows were smallish square pillows and for me, it was hard to find a comfortable place for my neck/head (but I'm finicky in that regard). Looked like nice hotel amenities (bar, breakfast, room service) though I did not use those. Room was clean. Microwave and refrigerator were handy. TV screen was sharp, but changing channels took f o r e v e r! Painfully slow to channel surf to find something I wanted to watch, and this was my only/biggest peeve about the hotel. Plenty of electrical outlets on/near the desk - they really got it right (not many hotels understand the electrical needs these days). Friendly staff, especially at the breakfast bar. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs

Reviewed 24 November 2013

In the area for business assigned here for both November visits. Night manager (forgot her name) was very helpful in providing information regarding stores, restaurants, directions for the NW area.
Room was very quiet, gym was okay could use some more equipment. Laundry clean.
Breakfast standard HIE fare but with microwaves and a mini fridge you can be creative.
Only difficulty to first time visitors is learning how to get in and out due to the way city development planned the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

We travel to OKC often for medical treatments and typically stay at this hotel. So impressed with the staff, rooms, and hotel. It is clean, fresh, and inviting. Breakfast is great and I love the new healthy options. My only wish is that there was an indoor pool and hot tub.

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Really liked this hotel.Pretty new. It was Very clean. The breakfast was great & changed from day to day. Perfect for those on the go.We were very impressed with this hotel. Rooms were big & loved the pillows. The shower was huge. We all had king size beds & I thought it was very comfortable.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Debaw
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel for a wedding in the area. After check out, I thought I had left my iPad in my room. I called the front desk in a panic due to the fear of my personal information being accessed by someone on the missing iPad. The person at the front desk, Chris, handled the situation perfectly. She did everything she could to assure me that the hotel would do every reasonable measure to recover the missing iPad. Though I located the iPad with my belongings after traveling I am thankful for the hotel's helpfulness and professionalism! Thank you Chris!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here with our Church youth group. They gave us great prices. All of us were fairly close to one another (made it easier to keep track of everyone).

The rooms were clean. This is definitely one of the better Holiday Inn Expresses I have stayed in!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

I stayed in the superior room 134. The room is gorgeous and has a fireplace. It has definitely increased the bar for my future IHG rooms. I'm a platinum member that loves the chain and the staff. This was by far the best BEST customer service I've ever received they gave me extra towels and toiletries that were in my room when I checked in and I had called just to see if they could possibly do it. Didn't make a fuss . They jumped on it. The girls that worked the desk and the GM that I met (she checked me out) .. They all lived up to every aspect of hospitality. I have another trip to OKC in a few weeks and I wouldn't stay anywhere else! This is the OKC location for me!!! <3

• Stayed: October 2013