“Lovely place, spacious rooms”
Review of Isola Bella

Isola Bella
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I stayed at Isola Bella for a school staff retreat. The apartment was very spacious and well-appointed, with huge closets and TVs in every room. The pool area was beautiful and we all enjoyed the buffet food (Mexican!). I didn't do any cooking since food was provided, but if I had, I had pans, a full-sized fridge, plateware and silverware provided. It was also very quiet at night, so I slept well!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jo Y
David C M, General Manager at Isola Bella, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

What a wonderful honor it was for us to host your your school staff retreat. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future whether it be just for a quick getaway or your next retreat.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Impressive! We enjoyed 3 nights in a 1 bedroom condo for the price of a 2 star motel! The staff was friendly & very attentive to our needs. There were 6 pools. One was near our building, which only had 8 units in it. We enjoyed a nice, peaceful evening swim. We had a mini washer/dryer set which, although it was rough on our clothing, was a great convenience for us as we were here in the middle of an 11 day trip. Included daily were free breakfast & dinner buffets, which were delicious! There were also dvd players in the units, but you need to ask for the remote. This was a jewel of a find.

Room Tip: The living room has a sofa that converts to a queen bed.
2  Thank Donna D

What a compliment! Thank you so much. Isola Bella aims to have our guests feel like they are at home. We have everything in our apartments that you could possibly need from a fully equipped kitchen to a washer and dryer. And if you need anything else, just ask! We go above and beyond to accommodate our guests needs. And indeed, our free breakfast and dinner buffets are delicious. We have four hard working chefs that freshly prepare our meals each day. Thank you for your compliments and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I would recommend staying there to more people. I will definitely stay here again. This is the first hotel to be an apartment with free breakfast and dinner. It was great. The staff was more than helpful and very knowledgeable about everything

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Emb145Skipper
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I just got back from a weekend trip with my sister. Our first experience when booking was a bit odd. They asked us for our phone number and then called us back hours later. That was a trend for the whole trip. Not once did the office or anyone knowledgeable answer the phone as it was always an answering service. When I called maintenance to fix the air conditioner and hot water, he just said “hello” and didn’t mention that he was with Isola Bella. However, the staff that we encountered in person were very nice.

Positives: The grounds were very pretty and the pools were clean. They provided bags for when we walked our dogs. Breakfast and dinner were decent considering they were included. The room was very spacious.

Negatives: The room was in total disrepair. The outdoor light fixture was broken, the door frame into the apartment was busted like someone had tried to break in, the internet never worked probably because the router was hanging out of a box in the breezeway, air conditioner quit working (got fixed the next afternoon), hot water wasn't working and when they fixed it they left rusty water all over the wall and floor under the sink, the shower ceiling was falling in, the cabinets had chipped paint, the doors in the bathroom were only partially painted, room was basically clean but had a layer of dust on the light switch plates and floor boards. Mattress was not comfy and they only gave us 3 towels total for 3 days. We would have asked to try another room but we were told over and over that they were totally booked.

3  Thank beth b
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My boyfriend, brothers, and I visited OKC for the weekend just to do a little shopping and go to the waterpark. It was really nice. The check-in was quick and easy. They ran out of the one bedroom option that I initially booked, so they upgraded me for free to a two bedroom (pleasant surprise). The room was just like a small apartment. Very nice and cozy. The pavillion offered free soda & ice cream all the time and brunch Sunday morning. I was surprised about the quality of the food, it was delicious. Although I didn't get to enjoy their pools (6 of them) or fitness center, what I experienced was enough for me to book here every time I visit OKC. (:

1  Thank Diane N
David C M, General Manager at Isola Bella, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

It thrills us thaat you had a wonderful weekend getaway. Next time you stay with us you MUST give the pools and Fitness Center a try. We are looking forward to your next your next visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Can NoT WaiT 2 GeT BaCk There I Really Enjoyed The GroundS Along WiTh How QuieT IT WaS Even AS The Children Played In The Pool. I Will NoT STay AT A HoTel Ever Again When ViSiTing OKC...ThiS Will Be My Home Away From Home

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MiSSldy

We will gladly be your home away from home. Thank you so much and we will see you next time!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We had a great experience at Isola Bella. My girlfriend is from another country and we wanted to spend the week in Oklahoma City so she could meet my parents while she's in the state visiting me(I live in Tulsa). The location was decent. It was close to a lot of stores and close to Northwest Expressway and not too far from I-44. Our rooms were clean, the living room and kitchen were great, the whole place was furnished and looked very nice, tv's in each room and a dvd player in the living room so we took full advantage of having a nearby redbox in our downtime, the closets have plenty of room, it's bigger than my last apartment, the staff were very helpful. We locked ourselves out on accident one night and the courtesy patrol was very friendly and helpful and they checked our names first so we felt secure. If you have transportation, it's not too far from a lot of fun activities(white water, bricktown, pops, warren theatres or harkins, the science museum, etc.) We had a great week and we saved a lot of money being able to cook some of our own meals(and I could impress my girlfriend with my cooking skills) Overall we both loved it and we'll definitely stay there again next time.

Room Tip: Maybe bring some cheap bowls. The only bowls provided were soup bowls and I'm more of a cereal b...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jeffd89

Nothing pleases us more than to know we gave you a great experience at Isola Bella. Our staff always goes above and beyond to meet the needs of our guests. It is true if you have transportation that we are nearby many attractions. However, if you do not have transportation we offer rental cars as well at reasonable rates. We are so glad you chose us and hope to meet you again in the future. And, we hope all went well with your girlfriend meeting your parents :)