“We'll be back!!!”

Isola Bella
Dallas, Texas, United States
“We'll be back!!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This place was great. The staff was very friendly & accommodating. We take a lot of road trips around the country & the ammenities at this place were more than some of the 4 or 5 star hotels we've stayed at, from the fully furnished rooms including the kitchen with pots & pans to cook full meals, to the 5 or 6 pools (I lost count) tennis courts, boxing ring, weights, basketball court, fishing, even a dog park. They even do mani's, pedi's and massages!! We're definetly coming back to stay here when the ballpark is filled w/ snow for tubing. We can't wait!!

Room Tip: If you don't mind walking up steps, get a room on the 2nd floor. The neighbors we had above us...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
David C M, General Manager at Isola Bella, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
And we can't wait to have you back! The ballpark is open for tubing so we should expect to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
In the country
Reviewed 16 October 2013

This is a great place to stay, just about 15 mins from the zoo. Close to restraunts and the mall. Would like to take all of the kids and grandkids to stay here next year. Only draw back was the matresses. But will use this place again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
David C M, General Manager at Isola Bella, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
It certainly does not take long to get to the zoo from our location. We are also close by many other shops, restaurants, attractions. For future reference of our guests, we do offer mattress toppers for those with different sleep preferences and comfort levels.
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Our trip to OKC was not to be a very happy occasion as we were visiting my son who is incarcerated.... But the people at this hotel, the apts., grounds and food were awesome. It was just one less thing to worry about, knowing that we would come back to a very clean, comfortable room... My daughter in law and my granddaughter were with us.. And my granddaughter made friends with the web footed greeters and enjoyed the fantastic breakfast every morning we were there. This is the place to stay when visiting this city and we will most surely stay again.... Thank you so much!!

• Stayed September 2013
Our staff thanks you and your family for staying with us. Next time you stay with us we will welcome you again with our clean and comfortable rooms.
Amman, Jordan
Reviewed 29 September 2013

It was my first family trip outside Jordan, and I was worried little bit about the environment to my 3 kids, for examble , to what extent they will feel safe !!, the problem was after going home back, one of my kids took more than a week to feel safe in home, and he always said Isola bella is better than our home, believe me this is our experience thier.
We were thier for 3 weeks, the appartment was clean and attractive. It took us no more than 48 hours to feel like in home, my stay thier for mor than 20 days gave me the opportunity to knew the staff very well and I don't know how to use my English to express myself , but I can say as a visitor from outside US, one of the best things I ever did in the states is being at Isola Bella.
Is there anything that I didn't like thier? Yes, It was the poor WiFi connectivity, and they told me that the technical team is in thier way to solve it.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
We are so pleased we were able to provide you and your family a safe and positive experience here in the U.S. You are always welcome here!
Lindsay
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Reading one of the bad reports on this place prompted me to send in my review. I think some people just have to write bad reviews of everyplace! Our only complaint would be the big dog that met us in the courtyard. Our 10 "cousinettes" had a get together here and it was a wonderful place! It's not fancy but cute and was very clean and handy with the kitchen, great beds, ceiling fans over beds, flat screen TV in living area and both bedrooms, several swimming pools, & full gymnasium! We had a wonderful Brunch w/view of the cute bridge over the branch of Lake Hefner (we used this for picture taking). It was a gated hotel with combination lock for safety. The people who checked us in and out were Great and gave us some discount coupons for future staying which we gave as gifts to people that REALLY ENJOYED them also and have stayed since many times. Our "Living Social.Com" price was outstanding and we look forward to staying again soon. We have given these as gifts again recently with the confidence that our friends will enjoy them as much as we did! Thanks Isola Bella and Living Social.Com. for giving us a taste of this Hidden Treasure!

Room Tip: If you want no steps ask for ground floor because if you ask for lowest floor you go down three or f...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to express your thoughts about Isola Bella. We certainly appreciate you passing the word around about us. Word of mouth referrals are always a wonderful compliment!
Draper, Utah
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I really enjoyed my weekend stay here! When we first arrived the front desk attendant was helping another customer, however, she acknowledged us and said that she would be right with us. She very friendly, accommodating and helpful. She informed us of all of the amenities and let us know that there would be someone available at the front desk until 4am if we needed anything. We had reserved a 1 bedroom but due to unforeseen circumstances they upgraded us to a 2 bedroom. The grounds were very well groomed. The lake that is on the premises was fantastic. I enjoyed watching the ducks play and even tried to catch one. The apartment was very spacious and clean. It felt more like home than any other hotel I have stayed in. The beds were so comfortable with a memory foam mattress topper on them. Dinner on Friday evening was fantastic as well as the breakfasts that were available until 10am on Saturday and Sunday. The kitchen had everything we needed to make dinner. They have a dishwasher and even had dishwasher detergent which was very handy!
I would highly recommend this to everyone. The price was fantastic!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CandyCane11
David C M, General Manager at Isola Bella, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Our front desk staff does goes above and beyond to accommodate our guests. We are here to serve you-our guest. Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave us comments. If your travels ever bring you back to the OKC area, we hope that you will choose us a again.
Tulsa
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I have to say that I was a little hesitant to stay here when reading the reviews before hand. I purchased a voucher off of Living Social. This is a wonderful place to stay. Upon arriving, the staff is great. They were very helpful and made sure that we needed nothing else. The locked remote gates were great. They did work (unlike previous comments said). The room was very nice with granite counter tops, everything you would need to fix a meal in the kitchen. The bedroom was very roomy and the closet in the room could have been used as another room. The apartment over all was very nice and clean. Everything worked and was new. There was not a blow dryer in the room, so I called and let them know that I needed one. We then went swimming and upon returning the blow dryer had been delivered. The bed was great with a memory foam on top of the mattress. The food at the pavilion was very good and you had a great variety to choose from. The property was very clean as were the pools. We do travel a lot for Doctor's appointment for our daughter, and I have stayed at other places that did not offer near the things the Isola Belle offered. I will definitely be returning many more times and we have decided that when in OKC, this will be the place that we stay. The grounds have so many things to do with the Tennis Courts, playground and walking trail around the lake. It is a great feeling to know when you are traveling that there is a place that makes you feel like you are at home.

Room Tip: Now that I know the property, I would like a room that faces the lake. Although the one we had was...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank James K
Living Social is a great way to be introduced to our property. We are so glad that you were able to take advantage of the awesome deal we offered through them. Thank you so much for posting the pictures. It is a wonderful tool for our future guests to know what to expect. And it is a wonderful compliment. Thank you for taking the time to make this review and can't wait to serve you again in the future.