I've stayed at Isola Bella three times now. As an adjuster who travels for storms, staying anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks, it's hard to find comfortable accommodations for a good price. Note that this is the right place for the frequent business traveler who doesn't have the luxury of uncapped rates; perfect for those staying for a week or more, such as adjusters, PDR, electricians, cable layers, those of us have stayed in just about every hotel except for the Hilton or Intercontinental. It's also great for families who need to spread out, because this is an APARTMENT with FULL size everything and FREE everything. Not only is the straight rate for a one bedroom apartment is less than the cramped Holiday Inn a few miles away, the savings are even more when you add up eating out for dinner every night since Holiday Inn has neither free dinner nor a full size kitchen for cooking.
This is an apartment community that is partially converted into furnished short-term stay lodging without the minimum-stay requirement that often comes with short-term lodging. Think Candlewood but it's a full sized apartment with full size furnishings for everything (includes linens, dishes, flatware, cookware, etc).
Free breakfast and dinner, free wifi, free use of fleet cars (2 hours at a time, I believe), maid service once per week, adequate parking, multiple pools, fitness center, onsite convenience store, and a gas station next door with free movie rentals with proof of stay at Isola Bella.
Service is great, front desk is always friendly and accommodating, although sometimes there is a bit of a wait.
Just can't beat the value. I traveled for 7 years on the catastrophe team for a big brand insurance company, spending three weeks per trip and (what felt like) more time in OKC than my actual home in KC, and I wish they would've put us up here for all those years so I didn't have to lug around my "mobile kitchen in a laundry basket".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully furnished one and two bedroom condos situated on a 45 acre gated site. All Rates include Free hot Breakfast daily; Free hot Supper Mon-Fri. Free Wi-Fi and hard wired internet. Great for families and sport teams. Three outdoor pools; indoor lap pool. Two outdoor and one indoor tennis courts. Convenient to all major OKC destinations and only 12' from the Fair Grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Isola Bella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isola Bella Hotel Oklahoma City
- Isola Bella Oklahoma City