I previously reviewed Isola Bella just over a year ago while I was attending FAA Terminal School. I went back for another 4-weeks while I attended RTF. My experience was pretty much a repeat of the first stay. The staff is fantastic...Sheila is the head concierge and will help with anything you need. Laura works at the pavilion and is great. Donal (yes, no d) is the bartender at the pavilion and he can actually mix a drink and is always good for a laugh. The food is still good and dinner provides a decent variety, breakfast was basically the same each morning, but still plenty of choices. I didn't have a car and the use of their new and low mile courtesy cars was great for quick errands to the store, bank, etc. There is a relatively new neighborhood Wal-Mart a short walk from IB. The rooms have been improved, but nothing fancy. Enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully furnished one and two bedroom condos situated on a 45 acre gated site. All Rates include Free hot Breakfast daily; Free hot Supper Mon-Fri. Free Wi-Fi and hard wired internet. Great for families and sport teams. Three outdoor pools; indoor lap pool. Two outdoor and one indoor tennis courts. Convenient to all major OKC destinations and only 12' from the Fair Grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Isola Bella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isola Bella Hotel Oklahoma City
- Isola Bella Oklahoma City