Isola Bella
  • Breakfast included
US$103
US$92
Country Inn
Quality Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$50
QualityInn
US$180
US$130
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$169
US$164
All reviewsboxing ringwasher and dryerfitness centerapartment was cleanfeeding the ducksm fmy home away from homebedroomokcapplianceswalmart
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Just pulling into the property I immediately felt scammed by the website I booked on. (Expedia needs to remove them from there list of options!) Our 2 bedroom condo was dirty tiled floor, smelled horrible, lights burnt out, old hard beds with bedspreads that had cigarette burns in them. The pools were not maintained, nor did they offer towels. Speaking of towels good luck getting fresh ones! And don't bother calling the front desk you get a recording, leave a message and never hear back! I guess if this all appeals to you then this us a place for you!

• Stayed: June 2014
6  Thank Mtjill
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The place has all you need for a week stay or longer! The meals provided were tastey and well prepared, the pools were available and lots of places to walk for exercise. It is close to the northern side of the city which has many places to visit. Place is clean and well kept and is continually improved upon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brad T
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed here with my family, and we were very pleased. For the budget price we were paying, the grounds, accomadations, food, and amenities are a great deal. If you're looking for fancy updated place, then this isn't the place for you. The rooms are fairly functional, nothing spectacular, but no major complaints. New couches are a bit sticky/uncomfortable. Beds were a bit uncomfortable. Kitchen was nice and large, altough we ate at the Pavilion most meals. These meals were surprisingly tasty and a great deal for the price we were paying. All of the staff were very kind and accomadating. The outdoor pool was great for my wife and kids while I was away at work. The location isn't in a bad part of town; it seemed fairly standard for OKC. Fairly close to all of the big box stores and all varieties of fast food. So as long as expectations aren't super high, this place will serve very well for the price.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank U2332SAbens
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is a terrible place. We stayed here for five months after we lost our home in the Moore tornado. It was horrible. No one picks up after their pet. The "sparkling ponds" more like mosquito pond. Apartments are shabby. And they have never returned the deposit. Always get the run around. STAY AWAY! Bad part of town.
The actual hotel is in the front part, and short term month to month in the back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank snshnldybg
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Rude people, lost reservations, false pictures, NOT SAFE! Way off the main roads in bad part of town.

Let me start by saying a travel every week and stay in a lot of hotels.
Over a month before my trip to Oklahoma City I book my stay here with Jennifer. I'm told how great the place is and I ask if the pictures are current. She told me that they were very current and the beds are comfortable.
I call on confirm my reservation on the day of my stay at 3:30pm. I was told I wasn't in the system and that my name was probably just spelled wrong and it would be no problem to set up. I told her I would be getting in very late, or early in the morning. She said my room was set up and would be no problem.
I get to the hotel, which was not in a very good part of town. It is 4am and I have been driving for 15 hours. I was told that they have yet again lost my reservation. I am told after 30 minutes that they have a room just like the one I reserved, but they will not allow me to have it, because I have my dog. His solution is to put 4 of us in a room with 2 twin bed and bring in cots.
I insist that he gives me the other room and I can leave my dog in my car for the night, it was 60 degrees, and would have been a decent solution. He calls security in, and I felt like a criminal.
I am so tired I say yes so I can get a couple hours of sleep.
Then the gate doesn't work right, parking is difficult, and the buildings are not what they looked like in the pictures. They are very dated.
The room door lock didn't work right, took many tries to open door. Only lacked bars to look like a prison cell. The beds sucked, was dirty, and all tile floor.
People rude. And went I told them I wasn't staying in that crap hole I was made to feel like the bad guy.
This place is not what they put themselves out to be.
Avoid at all cost!

Room Tip: Run away from this place.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family