Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres
Ranked #67 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Very nice stay”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My son and I stayed one night at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in OKC. Our room was very comfortable. The room was noticeably clean, the A/C worked well (which is becoming increasingly rare in our experience) and the beds were very comfortable. Nice new pillows and soft sheets. Everything seemed new and/or very clean. Our room had a small refrigerator and microwave, which was useful. The complimentary breakfast was ample. The staff was friendly and welcoming, especially Amy who went out of her way to find us a room with two separate beds. We will be back!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
New Mexico
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The room was spacious and clean. I appreciated the small couch and television slightly separated from the bedroom.
The front desk staff (especially at night) were a disappointment. I needed to find a 24 hour drugstore, and the gentleman at the desk had no clue. Thought that would be basic information. When I found one on my iPhone, he couldn't offer directions even though it was only a couple of miles away. No decent restaurant recommendations either from the daytime crew. They only knew about chains and fast food.
I hoped to get one of the fresh chocolate chip cookies, but alas, they were gone by the time we returned to the hotel each evening, around 7pm. Maybe they could make more?
The neighborhood was full of chain restaurants, strip malls, not very inviting, but it was convenient to downtown Oklahoma City and not far from the airport (though the guy at the front desk had trouble giving directions there, too!).

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I stayed here for 4 days and didn't have any issues. Check in was quick, room was clean and in excellent condition. Room included a small refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker. The breakfast menu was decent which included eggs, some type of meat and the usual fare of fruits, yogurt, cereal, etc. The eating area was very clean, always stocked and maintained. Maybe because rude people that expects others to clean up after them or expecting other people to watch their children were not there at the time. Exercise room was also nicely maintained and always had a supply of fresh towels and water. No issues with any of the equipment, which included two treadmills and one elliptical, all with individual tv monitors. Lots of free parking and many restaurants close by. Nothing was too hard for the staff for any requests that I made.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Arlington,TX
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This is not a bad property, it's actually above average. I've told my staff many times that everyone makes mistakes, it's how you fix it, or don't fix it, that people will remember. The statement I received under the door shocked me, it was nearly 4 times my actual bill. I dressed quickly and went to the front desk to give them plenty time to correct it before I left. 4 hours later the young lady working the desk said she had only made it worse and couldn't correct it. The GM would have to correct it when she came in 2 days later on Monday. My credit card account was finally corrected by Thursday. I have still not received a correct receipt from the hotel ( 7 weeks ). Marriott management gave up on getting the correct information from them and made the adjustments to my rewards account. Too many other hotels in OKC, don't need the drama and they have raised their rates. Will find another hotel nearby in Quail Springs or near the airport.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Solon, Iowa
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one night, and found it to be a nice place, but had a few issues. The staff member at check-in was very friendly. The room keys for one of our two rooms did not work, so we had to make a trip back to the lobby to have them reset. Although we had registered with 3 guests in our room, there was no bedding in our room for the sofa. After a phone call and an hour wait, the bedding was brought to our room. With the exception of the person who helped us at check-in, the rest of the staff wasn't as friendly as the other Marriott-owned hotels we've stayed at. We walked by the front desk multiple times (including as we were leaving in the morning) when there were no other customers there, and we weren't even greeted. There was a hot breakfast with eggs and sausage, but the croissants, biscuits, and bagels all seemed stale. With all of this and the higher prices due to the NCAA wrestling tournament being in town, this definitely wasn't my favorite Marriott-owned experience. If I make another trip to Oklahoma City, I will look for a different hotel.

• Stayed March 2014
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I was here for 6 days on business. this is a new hotel for the company I work for and I was the first one to stay there. The front desk staff is extremely nice and helpful. Hotel is very clean and room was also exceptionally clean. Because I was there on business I asked for a quiet room but was put across from the elevators and ice machine. I asked to move but was told the hotel was sold out. The negative is that the hotel walls are very thin and you hear everything in the adjoining rooms. When I ran water in my sink the walls clicked and I reported it but nothing was ever done and again I couldn't change rooms. Because you won't necessarily get a quiet room and it's so family friendly I can't give this a higher rating for business purposes.

Room Tip: Great family hotel but not for a business traveler
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Kent, UK
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We stayed in this place at the end of last year. The room was lovely and big, it smelt lovely and fresh as soon as we entered and the beds were so comfy with so many pillows each, which was really needed after a long day driving. It felt like sleeping on a cloud! Breakfast was very filling and set us up for the days drive ahead.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expwy
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma ...
#46 of 149 in Oklahoma City
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northw...
#25 of 149 in Oklahoma City
Comfort Inn at Founders Tower
Comfort Inn at Founders Tower
#88 of 149 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Quail Springs
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma ...
#35 of 149 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma Cit...
#83 of 149 in Oklahoma City

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres

Property: Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres
Address: 5700 NW Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73132-5233
Region: United States > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
Ranked #67 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City Nw Expressway/Warr Acres Hotel