All reviews front desk comfortable bed spg okc furnishings shampoo downtown refrigerator
Reviewed 23 January 2012

The four points in OKC is a pretty new property, very clean and well kept. The staff was excellent and made sure my needs were taken care of and went out of their way to accomodate me. Rooms are clean, comfortable bed and great location. Highly reccomend.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I stayed here while visiting a friend. The hotel was a pleasant surprise. The open floor plan gave it a really comfortable feeling of being at home. The rooms were very spacious and had a unique decor unlike the normal hotels. I especially liked the big picture window letting the sun shine brightly in the room. Of course the shades provided plenty of darkness if you prefer. The bed was comfy with plenty of pillows. The bathroom was extremely clean and bright. I loved the oversized shower with clear glass doors instead of a shower curtan. Plenty of hot water too. Oh and there was a small porthole in the bathroom door just like on a cruise ship which was really cool.

Room Tip: South side rooms are quiet, bright and have a nice view.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Crown30
Reviewed 22 December 2011

The hotel was very nice. Clean and the room were nicely done. Not a big room but nicely furnished with a fridge, flat screen TV, comfy bed, microwave, etc...
Has a good pool and a good spa. Fitness center was also well done. Breakfast was good and well done.
The staff was very, very nice. Even called me quickly after my son forgot his toys at the breakfast table. Being away from the turnpike just a little also helped it making the room quieter.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2011

Drove in from Desoto Texas on November 23, 2011 for Thanksgiving with family. My family and I arrive late at the hotel and when we arrive the front desk staff was extremely nice. The room we were in was absolutely gorgeous and very clean. That morning when we woke up we ate breakfast downstairs at the hotel which was very good. Even though this was a short stay my family and I were pleased with the services we received at this hotel. I will definatly return.

Kim T.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Good location off interstate yet quiet, wifi excellent, breakfast superb! Plenty of free parking too. Rooms good size and very clean. Excellent pool, jacuzzi and gym too. Staff very courteous we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: November 2011