All reviewsfront desklots of restaurantsstay there againcomfortable bedeasy accessspgokcfurnishingsshampoodowntownrefrigerator
Reviewed 18 September 2012

We arrived on a Friday afternoon and the hotel was very quiet and got checked in immediately. We were looking for a modern, clean, quiet place to stay and we found it! This is a hotel in a business area, which is good for business travelers during the week and quiet for leisure travelers on the weekend. The King sized bed was comfortable and the room was big. Very new and clean.

Cons: They filled in the hot tub which was disappointing because it was not made clear before we got there. The breakfast was not included and for over $100 that isn't a good thing, and it wasn't top notch so I wouldn't recommend paying for it.

I wouldn't bring kids here, but for business it would be good.

Room Tip: Larger rooms away from the elevator
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I've stayed at this hotel twice now when visiting the area. Rooms are nicely decorated. I've always felt comfortable in my room. I kind of love the little cubbyhole dresser thing. Beds are comfortable, and as a light sleeper it is quiet enough for me to sleep well.

I do have a problem with the bathrooms. The shower is kind of weird... you have to step into it to turn it on and will probably get splashed by cold water if you aren't quick enough. Also, to get hot water out of the sink you have to turn the pressure all the way up, and water gets everywhere.

Breakfast is good. Not the best I've ever had, but certainly not the worst. There is coffee, various juices, milk, cereal, yogurt, pastries, fruit, eggs, biscuits, gravy, and either ham, sausage, or bacon.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

New hotel. Great air conditioning. Rooms get dark. Plugs by bed but behind nightstand on wall ( why they can't put one one the nightstand I can't understand.)

Free high speed Internet

Indoor pool. large workout room with a few machines and free weights but mostly empty space.

No safe in room.

I stay again but nothing special

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 2 September 2012

I decided to book this hotel based on the reviews. The hotel is located close to many restaurants - so coming after a long drive, I did not have to look around for food. This hotel seems to be fairly new, but there were a few things that made me give only an average rating.
1. The room did not smell good - probably due to the new wood - but it was not pleasant at all.
2. The bathroom had some cleaning towels used by the housekeeping staff left on the counter-top - that was weird and sort of unhygienic!
3. It was also difficult to open and close the shower door.
4. My rate included hot breakfast buffet - but was surprised by the cold food that was available. Only the waffle was hot!
5. Our blanket had crickets. I know it is not harmful - but the property managers should ensure that rooms are free of insects.

This hotel should improve for me to stay again in a similar property.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I have no idea why this is a cat 1 hotel, must be location. This hotel is great. We did the points and cash and only spent $25 for a night. It is super clean and seems brand new. I have not one thing to complain about. We stayed with kids but didn't use any of the amenities or anything. The pool looked nice, the gym looked standard, there was a bar where business folk were gathered. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family