I stayed at the Four Points for 4 nights while in OKC on business. I was given the standard king room which was quite small. I asked to be upgraded and was immediately given a large room with 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa. I spent a day working from my room so the extra space was appreciated. The property is only 3 years old and is very fresh and clean. There is a small indoor pool and decent workout room. Not a lot of equipment but had a treadmill, stair master and free weights. A nice lobby restaurant and bar serves breakfast and dinner.
The rates are very reasonable for the area. The hotel is close to great restaurants and shopping and is easily accessible from the turnpike. I will definitely stay here again when I return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs is an upscale hotel located in the Memorial district near Mercy Medical Center, Oklahoma Heart Hospital, and Integris Procure Cancer Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs Hotel Oklahoma City
- 4 Points By Sheraton Oklahoma City Quail Springs