“Amazing!”
Review of Stella

Stella
Reserve with OpenTable
Stella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 1,660 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Amarillo, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This place is awesome. I will admit I was a little nervous when we stepped inside with shorts and t shirts on, however everyone was polite and courteous to us. The food was authentic and we just loved it!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ARich759

New York City, New York
“Bread, Brussels and Mussels”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The bread is amazing. The brussels and mussels are not to be missed. The sausage in the pasta and on the pizza is homemade. Delicious!

Visited May 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Just Like Italy”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Dinner at Stella's was wonderful, the waiter, on the other hand, made us feel like Americans in Italy. If you've been to Europe, you may know what I mean. The waiter wasn't very friendly, not very knowledgeable with the wine list and made us feel bothersome. His service dramatically decreased (not far to go) when a large bachelorette party arrived. I told my husband, "it's good thing you're in charge of paying the bill and tipping because I would treat him like we were in Italy, too." No tipping in Europe. Anyways, onto the food. We started with the bruschetta. OMG!! The flavor combinations sound weird, but they work so nicely together. My husband and I shared the calamari and mussel linguini and the poached pear pizza. Both were divine! I enjoyed the pizza better than the pasta. But the pasta was definitely fresh. We would definitely dine at Stella's again, but I would request a different waiter if we sit in his section.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank csatterfld
Oklahoma
“Delicious Italian Bistro”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stellas is a wonderful restaurant in Oklahoma City. The Italian menu is varied from Osso Bucco to pizzas and pasta. The menu changes seasonally and is always fresh. The fish dishes are excellent too which is not always the case in restaurants. The service is always very good, attentive and helpful. We have celebrated many occasions here with both small and large groups and have always been very pleased.

• Visited April 2014
“Authentic Italian, NOT your local pizza joint...”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

My wife and I ate here for Valentine's Day 2014. The atmosphere was very romantic/elegant. The tables were candle lit and the hostess seated us immediately.

Truth be told, the menu was so authentic that most of the items availble were simply foreign to me. Thankfully our waiter was actually an Italian native and was able to educate me on many of the options available. However, the meals are genuinely Italian as well, so if you're expecting the Olive Garden, this is not the place for you. However, if you're feeling adventurous, then it's worth taking your spouse/significant other out for a date.

It's a 3 minute drive from Bricktown and they have a private parking lot just for the restaurant.

Overall, a good "new experience" for folks wanting to try something different.

Visited February 2014