“One of my favorites in midtown”
Review of Stella

Stella
Reserve with OpenTable
Stella is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 1,690 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 11th
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The menu here has some staple items, but also has interesting seasonal options. My favorite item is the grilled asparagus topped with a sunny side up quail egg. The flatbread pizza is great, salads are so fresh and delicious and the entrees are excellent. The desserts are unique (polenta blueberry cake) and I highly recommend ordering a variety of things to share so you don't miss out!

1  Thank Hewsmom

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This place is awesome. I will admit I was a little nervous when we stepped inside with shorts and t shirts on, however everyone was polite and courteous to us. The food was authentic and we just loved it!

1  Thank ARich759
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The bread is amazing. The brussels and mussels are not to be missed. The sausage in the pasta and on the pizza is homemade. Delicious!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Dinner at Stella's was wonderful, the waiter, on the other hand, made us feel like Americans in Italy. If you've been to Europe, you may know what I mean. The waiter wasn't very friendly, not very knowledgeable with the wine list and made us feel bothersome. His service dramatically decreased (not far to go) when a large bachelorette party arrived. I told my husband, "it's good thing you're in charge of paying the bill and tipping because I would treat him like we were in Italy, too." No tipping in Europe. Anyways, onto the food. We started with the bruschetta. OMG!! The flavor combinations sound weird, but they work so nicely together. My husband and I shared the calamari and mussel linguini and the poached pear pizza. Both were divine! I enjoyed the pizza better than the pasta. But the pasta was definitely fresh. We would definitely dine at Stella's again, but I would request a different waiter if we sit in his section.

2  Thank csatterfld
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Stellas is a wonderful restaurant in Oklahoma City. The Italian menu is varied from Osso Bucco to pizzas and pasta. The menu changes seasonally and is always fresh. The fish dishes are excellent too which is not always the case in restaurants. The service is always very good, attentive and helpful. We have celebrated many occasions here with both small and large groups and have always been very pleased.