“Business Travel”

Ranked #39 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Business Travel”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

This is a new hotel and is very clean. The front desk was professional and really wanted to know if I enjoyed my stay and asked for my business in the future. When I returned for my second night everything was in proper order and clean. This is my main hotel for OKC in this price range and I will continue to use it. They have taken business from a competing chain because of the people at the front desk not only making certain that I was enjoying my stay but also asking for my business in the future. The location is great, it is near some nice restaurants, but not too close to people you may see on Meridian at night time that may cause you to feel a little uncomfortable. The facilities would accommodate both business and personal travel. If there is anything negative I would say the breakfast which is included, may not be the best but it does the job.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Robert K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Eufaula, Oklahoma, USA
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My husband and I spent 3 nights here and were very pleased with the room, the delicious breakfast and the staff members are all very welcoming and helpful. It is very conveniently located near shopping and many many restaurants. There is a Walmart Supercenter near the hotel and since the rooms have microwaves and refrigerators we purchased some things at Walmart and were able to have drinks and food available if we wanted it.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Hove
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This was a decent stay, staff were good and the location was fine. Bedrooms were a decent size and beds were excellent. A decent selection of restaurants 3 blocks away, 5 minutes drive away. All were busy but good food especially steak was easy to find.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jim B
Flanders, New Jersey
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I was there for business and had items shipped ahead. I usually have to ask for them, this hotel notified me upon check in that they were there and offered to bring them to my room. Staff is great, the room was perfect and breakfast good. I would stay there again anytime.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Fort Worth Texas, USA
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I chose this hotel due to its #1 ranking of hotels in OKC and because I've had good luck with Trip Advisor recommendations. The staff was very friendly, room was clean, breakfast had all the typical items to choose from and location was in a great area and was easy to find. Would definitley recommend to anyone staying in the OKC area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Charles M
new jersey
Reviewed 12 November 2013

very friendly staff and clean facility. had three very pleasant nights there, quiet and the bed was so comfortable. The room was well kept by the staff and very cozy. Convienent to all major roads and airport is less than 10 minutes away. I will surely return there on my next visit.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Lexington, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This hotel was very clean and quiet. The staff was very helpful. We enjoyed the breakfast and it was wonderful! Great location - close to shopping and restaurants. Absolutely love the beds, they were super comfortable!! Will definitely stay if in the area again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple