“Exceptional Staff”

Ranked #37 of 148 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Missouri City, Texas
“Exceptional Staff”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I can't say enough great things about my stay here. Lisa checked me in, it was very late and I had just had an awful experience with another hotel down the street. She was so nice and sweet, she even managed to get my 2 rooms on the same floor. She made me forget just how angry I was and even gave me a discount book when I mentioned we were going to the zoo. The next morning I met Kori who was attending to everyone, asking how we slept, did we need anything and said how happy she was to have us. Her smiling face and great attitude made my day. Our rooms were very clean and it was a wonderful stay. You would have never guessed this staff was hosting 2 family reunions plus other guest. Great experience for my 1st stay in Oklahoma!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Daphne C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We checked in late. The hotel looked a little off from the outside but it was clean. We were tried and just wanted somewhere to stay. The rooms were great can't complain for the price paid. We enjoyed the breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Concord, North Carolina
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Driving across the USA I came to this hotel when we were looking for a place for the evening. When I entered the lobby I found a young man answering phones, baking cookies, delivering items to guest and checking in arrivals. This young mans name was Brad. While performing the other tasks he was able to check my wife and I into a room that was everything we needed. We were getting settled when we received a call from the front desk and it was Brad checking to see if we needed anything. The next morning as we were getting ready to leave, there stood Brad. Never went home the night before. This was the best stay we had in our tour from the east coast to the west coast and back. I can not say enough good things about this employee and advise you to make efforts to retain him.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Gary H
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Beautiful hotel! I arrived between 9:30/10:00 p.m. and Brad, at the front desk, was very pleasant and polite! He located a room for me (every hotel I stopped at from Chickasha to El Reno to Yukon to OKL was booked!). The room was very clean and roomy. I really enjoyed my stay! The girl at the front desk the next morning (didn't get her name) was also very polite and pleasant! I will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Rooms were large and very clean. I was comfortable letting my baby crawl around. (That says a lot!) Very helpful and friendly staff. The pillows are INCREDIBLE!! (Are they for sale? I want some!) The beds are amazing. Thanks for the great stay!

Stayed July 2014
Queen Creek, Arizona
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Your front desk employee, Brad, was by far one of the most polite, pleasant, willing to do whatever needed to make us happy people I have ever come accross. As im sure we have all experienced less than pleasant hotel staff, especially when checking in after hours, more often than not what you get is the straight faced, no personality, sorry but nothing i can do to help you mantality but that is not what we got when we checked in on 7/2/14. Although the previous shift employee actually checked us in, when we came back down to get a snack from the vending machines only to find it. Had been tampered with and not working, Brad coukd have just said sorry and that would have been ok but instead he opened up the kitchen and got us muffins and milk as a midnight snack. Although im sure the hotel,wouldnt want to make a habit of this, it was greatly appreciated
and his gesture will not be forgotten the nxttime we r looking for a hotel. D. Miers cols,OH

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed here on 7/5/14. Brad at the front desk went out of his way to make sure we had the room we wanted, upper floor, facing the city. He continued to be friendly and helpful throughout our stay. When we got to the room it was spotless, which is always a plus. They also had a special on a free upgrade so we received a wonderful King suite at an extremely reasonable price. We will make a point to use this hotel whenever we are in OKC. Great staff, super clean, quiet. The only thing we found lacking was the breakfast, but that was a minor inconvenience. There was plenty of food, just not to our liking.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple