Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40
US$87
US$258
US$229
  • Pool
Broadway Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)
US$74
US$193
US$189
Courtyard
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskwould stay here againwaffleswest sidefree breakfastnext morningoklahoma city airportbed was comfortableclean roomsbusiness travelnice hotelking suitewe've stayedstayed one nightokcinterstatewalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This is a very nice and quiet place to stay! Check in was very quick and my room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable with tons of pillows. I didn't get to enjoy the breakfast because I didn't want to get out of the bed. It's close to tons of shopping and many restaurants (all less than a mile away)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Lisa P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Thank you Courtney for leaving such a positive review on our Oklahoma City location. We are glad to hear that you had a good stay with us. Next time we hope you get to enjoy our breakfast that we offer, I am sure you will be pleased with the wide selection of breakfast foods we offer.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This hotels seems very good and clean, except when you get phone call at 2:30, 3:00, 3:30 in the morning. After that is said and done we were checking out and had received charges for 3 small towels that were supposedly damaged or lost. We received these charges without notice. My husband stayed at the front desk and ask to speak with the manager and he would not even talk to my husband. The manager said to take the charges off so we have a receipt of our charges taken off and yet when we got home I checked our bank account and the charges were there only as a separate charge. Terrible business. If you are going to charge someone should you notify them first and show them what had happened to these (towels). How do I know that the maids did take them or damage them? Craziness right.... I will not be coming back and I will never suggest my friend or family ever stay and one of these hotels again. We have stayed at many hotel and we have not ever had any problems.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Judy B
rohitkpatel, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

I want first to apologize for any problems you had with your stay at our location. At the time you checked out, there was not a manager on duty to speak with you. In all of our rooms we have a guest directory that has the prices and information for damaged items. We are not in the business of charging anything extra to our guests account, unless they damage or take an item. We did remove the charges for the damaged items on the morning you checked out, however it can take up to ten business days for your bank to issue the credit back to your account. Our employees don't call our guest rooms unless a wake up call is requested. I have checked the phone logs, and no calls were made to your room from our front desk. Phone calls can be made from room to room, unfortunately we have no control over that. We apologize for any troubles that you encountered, and assure you that all problems have been addressed and were corrected immediately.

Rohit Patel
Manager

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This hotel seemed fairly new. The room was very clean and nice. It almost felt like home. The staff were very kind and helpful. Checkin and checkout both were fast and easy. efinitely worth it and would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank jesuschick94
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Beds and pillows were so comfortable! Definitely our favorite thing about our stay. The room was HUGE. But our least favorite thing was how small the bathroom is. It seemed strange, too, with all the extra wasted space they could've used in the room. Only other negative, which you probably can't fix, is how slow the elevator is! WOW. REALLY SLOW. The hotel was nearly full and we didn't notice any noise at all. Coffee downstairs was great. Breakfast wasn't great, but it was free. Close to many things or easily accessible. Staff was friendly and helpful. We didn't receive maid service one day and they were very apologetic. In fact Kori discounted our stay because of it. She was so sweet! You are lucky to have her as the first impression for your hotel! She gets an A+ for customer service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank GJohnsonTulsa
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Seems like a newer hotel. Very clean room. Staff were very nice and good location. We saw I guess he was the manager was walking around sniffing the trash cans making sure they don't smell bad. Just because of that we will be back next time lol.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family