Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40
Country Inn
US$178
US$154
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$195
US$158
US$149
US$144
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$56
All reviewsfront deskwould stay here againwaffleswest sidefree breakfastnext morningoklahoma city airportbed was comfortableclean roomsbusiness travelnice hotelking suitewe've stayedstayed one nightokcinterstatewalmart
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I just stayed here for 5 days while taking my daughter to college. We have always, in the past, stayed at another hotel chain because we had free points, but even the points were a little bit expensive, so we thought we would give this a try. So glad we did! My daughter remarked that this hotel was every bit as classy as the higher priced chain we usually stay at. We used the coupon online to get a free suite upgrade, so we were in a King suite which had a King size bed and a foldout couch.The room was clean and comfortable. Lots of outlets ..I think I counted 20 and 5 of those were easily accessible on top of the desk, very nice for charging electronics. The breakfast was varied and abundant..eggs, fresh cut up fruit, sausage, waffles, pastries yogurt, breads, and since we were in the south, biscuits and gravy. And of course cereal and juice. Always a lot of everything, fresh and full, even at 930. Best of all, I felt very safe here. It is in a nice area next to a grassy field. I felt safe in my room, even as a female traveling alone. There is a walmart and other stores near by if you need to get groceries or other items. Highly recommended - this will be our go to hotel when we go to Oklahoma City

Room Tip: Look for coupon for suite upgrade. Ask for a room facing the field
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Lisa P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review on our hotel. We are always glad to hear a guest has enjoyed their stay at our Oklahoma City location. So happy to hear that you enjoyed your breakfast with us, and the convenience of our location to many restaurants and shopping centers nearby. Please visit us again if you come back to the Oklahoma City area, we would be pleased to have you as our guests again.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Our new favorite near airport. Excellent modern facility. Good staff. Spacious rooms with good beds. Check in was fast and efficient. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Overall a great place to stay the night before an early flight . We will stay again for sure.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 122MelH

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our Oklahoma City location. You kind words are greatly appreciated. We are always glad to hear that our hotel met all of our guests needs and hope that you visit us again.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This is a very nice and quiet place to stay! Check in was very quick and my room was very clean. The bed was very comfortable with tons of pillows. I didn't get to enjoy the breakfast because I didn't want to get out of the bed. It's close to tons of shopping and many restaurants (all less than a mile away)

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you Courtney for leaving such a positive review on our Oklahoma City location. We are glad to hear that you had a good stay with us. Next time we hope you get to enjoy our breakfast that we offer, I am sure you will be pleased with the wide selection of breakfast foods we offer.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This hotels seems very good and clean, except when you get phone call at 2:30, 3:00, 3:30 in the morning. After that is said and done we were checking out and had received charges for 3 small towels that were supposedly damaged or lost. We received these charges without notice. My husband stayed at the front desk and ask to speak with the manager and he would not even talk to my husband. The manager said to take the charges off so we have a receipt of our charges taken off and yet when we got home I checked our bank account and the charges were there only as a separate charge. Terrible business. If you are going to charge someone should you notify them first and show them what had happened to these (towels). How do I know that the maids did take them or damage them? Craziness right.... I will not be coming back and I will never suggest my friend or family ever stay and one of these hotels again. We have stayed at many hotel and we have not ever had any problems.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Judy B
rohitkpatel, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Oklahoma City West - I-40, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

I want first to apologize for any problems you had with your stay at our location. At the time you checked out, there was not a manager on duty to speak with you. In all of our rooms we have a guest directory that has the prices and information for damaged items. We are not in the business of charging anything extra to our guests account, unless they damage or take an item. We did remove the charges for the damaged items on the morning you checked out, however it can take up to ten business days for your bank to issue the credit back to your account. Our employees don't call our guest rooms unless a wake up call is requested. I have checked the phone logs, and no calls were made to your room from our front desk. Phone calls can be made from room to room, unfortunately we have no control over that. We apologize for any troubles that you encountered, and assure you that all problems have been addressed and were corrected immediately.

Rohit Patel
Manager

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This hotel seemed fairly new. The room was very clean and nice. It almost felt like home. The staff were very kind and helpful. Checkin and checkout both were fast and easy. efinitely worth it and would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014