This is a very good property, and is certainly the nicest Hilton Garden Inn I've stayed in - and I've been a lot. I'm just going back and forth to a client site, so I can't say how convenient it is overall to places in the city,but it is close enough to malls, restaurants, etc. The lobby and restaurant are both very modern. The food is good and the prices fair. If you pay $5 more for the room it includes the breakfast, which is well worth it. The work out facility is small, but the equipment spotless and well maintained. Staff are mid-west friendly and the room spotless. I would certainly go back without hesitation. As an aside, the place is only a few miles from Asian Center. I never would have suspected OKC would have a large Asian population with a lot of very, very good Thai, Chinese, and Vietnamese restaurants. A bit of a bonus for staying at this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary hotel featuring free WiFi access, an indoor salt water pool fully equipped fitness center and an on-site 809 Sports Bar and Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Oaklahoma City Midtown Hotel Oklahoma City
- Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Midtown