“Best Hilton Garden Inn I've stayed in!”

Hilton Garden Inn Oklahoma City Midtown
Ranked #23 of 152 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 13 December 2012

This is a very good property, and is certainly the nicest Hilton Garden Inn I've stayed in - and I've been a lot. I'm just going back and forth to a client site, so I can't say how convenient it is overall to places in the city,but it is close enough to malls, restaurants, etc. The lobby and restaurant are both very modern. The food is good and the prices fair. If you pay $5 more for the room it includes the breakfast, which is well worth it. The work out facility is small, but the equipment spotless and well maintained. Staff are mid-west friendly and the room spotless. I would certainly go back without hesitation. As an aside, the place is only a few miles from Asian Center. I never would have suspected OKC would have a large Asian population with a lot of very, very good Thai, Chinese, and Vietnamese restaurants. A bit of a bonus for staying at this place!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 December 2012

I styaed at this location for 3 nights on business. The location was clean and very nice. All of the staff were friendly and courteous. The food served in the restauraunt was good. There is a mall a few blocks away and a Target acroos the street. I was very pleased with this location and would stay again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2012

We recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, Midtown in Oklahoma City and found that the hotel was very comfy and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Would stay there again. The breakfast did seem like a breakfast that would normally be free at other hotels but was $8.99 per person with no signage stating that there was a charge. Other than that, it was a nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2012

My husband, 20 month old son and I stayed here for one night. We were treated wonderfully. Upon arrival, the man at the front desk offered to let my son pick out a treat from pantry for free, he also provided us with vouchers for a free breakfast the next morning. We were also able to have a late checkout, which was a great convenience. The waitress at breakfast was wonderful, as well as the server during lunch. My son loved the pool and the rooms were clean and very nice. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 18 August 2012

This has become probably my favorite hotel in OKC (at least non-high end)! It's certainly not your standard HGI! The lobby is very nicely decorated and there is a full service bar/restaurant (809 Sports Grill) on the property. The rooms are large, with all the amenities you could want, including the "dial for comfort" beds and made-to-order breakfast. I've stayed here twice in the past 2 weeks and already have plans to go back this upcoming week! The staff is super-friendly (hats off to Gidget at the bar), the ambiance is very upscale (especially at the 809 restaurant/bar) and I have no complaints. I hope HGI's continue to trend this way...they will be hard to beat!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Stayed here one night for business. When you stay at a Hilton Garden Inn, you pretty much get the same thing. For the most part, even the hotel and its decor are pretty much the same thing. This one however, is different ! From the minute you walk into the lobby to the front desk, this one is designed much more modern than all the other HGI's. I enjoyed my stay at this property ! The only issue (which is a preference for me) is that this is the first Hilton property where they did not deliver the newspaper to your room. They have an on-site restaurant and there are tons of other places to eat within a couple minutes drive from the hotel. I will definitely make this my top place to stay the next time I am in OKC !

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2012

We stopped at this hotel on our way to OH from AZ and found it to be a delight! The room was very nice and we were very tired so we ordered room service from their Sports Bar attached to the hotel and it was really good! Easy in and out for us as we were on US 40 and just went North a bit when we got off. We did not have a reservation and decided to stop here. In fact, on our way back, we stayed a night there again as it was so nice.

Room Tip: We got rooms with 2 Queen beds and they were very comfortable. Elevator convenient also.