All reviewsquailthe staff was extremely friendlygreat roomliving rooma great staybed was comfortableconvenient locationturnpikewhirlpoolsurgerytubdresserwalmartbedding
Reviewed 14 March 2012

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel before and each time we have been impressed with the cleanliness of the room and the hotel in general. The location is excellent, close to the Turnpike and restaurants. This time we tried the breakfast bar. Service was excellent especially the wonderful Sondra. The cold and hot cereals were fine but in general the offerings lacked variety. Not sure what was done to the eggs but they were very watery, not very appetizing.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

ewnaly,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received food quality which was unacceptable. We hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Ben J
IHG Care

Reviewed 8 March 2012

This hotel is conveniently located off the Turnpike and close to many restaurants that are within walking distance. The rooms were very clean however they ran out of food at the breakfast buffet and was very slow to refill it. Some guests had to leave without eating.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2012

The room was clean and beautiful. However attention to detail or lack there of makes or breaks an experience. The sockets were not all working. The trash cans were way too small. The rooms have microwaves, which means that they expect you to eat in them, but the trash receptacles are too small for the empty containers. One lamp was missing a fixture, thus it was wobbly and took away from theoverall quality of the room. The desk clerks do not have enough autonomy in order to satisfy disgruntled customers,. They do not have enough power to offer discounts if need be so as to retain customers and maintain a good service rep. An angry customer might one day demand a refund and leave the premises. Such a customer could be retained if offerred a discount for a lack in service quality. This hotel chain is great but I have noticed a decline in quality. It would serve the hotel well to encourage customer feedback before they leave the premises.

Room Tip: screen your room first before accepting it
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel when attending a graduation at Oklahoma Christian University. The hotel is very clean and new and conveniently located at the junction of OK-74, the Turnpike, and Memorial Road. The hotel is located adjacent to several restaurants and a few blocks away from the Quail Springs Mall, on one the major malls in the area. The hotel meets the new HI brand standards with very modern but comfortable furnishings, a pool, exercise room, business centre, and plenty of free parking.The rooms were suprisingly soundproof...I didn't hear any noise coming from other rooms. The hotel's staff were helpful when asking for directions or needing a dining recommendation. I really don't have anything negative to say about this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank dls251
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Everyone in the area were quick to tell me this was the newest hotel in the area and very nice. They were right! From the moment I walked into the hotel I was pretty impressed. It's OKC, after all, so I wasn't expecting anything fancy. There was a pretty cool waterfall in the lobby that greets you as you come in. The staff were courteous and professional. The rooms were big enough, nice and clean, and it felt like they put some thought into them. The bed was a little firmer than I prefer but definitely not as hard as I have experienced at hotels recently. The shower was great! There was even complementary wi-fi which was nice. I was pleased with my accomidations while I was in town for business!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business