All reviewsquailthe staff was extremely friendlygreat roomliving rooma great staybed was comfortableconvenient locationturnpikewhirlpoolsurgerytubdresserwalmartbedding
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I stayed here for three weeks. The hotel is new and very inviting. Location is great with many restaurant choices within easy walking distance.

The staff was friendly and took care of whatever I needed.

I stayed in both the King and the King suite. The king suite is nice in that it actually has a door that separates the living room from the bedroom. This is great when traveling with my wife. She can sleep in and I can get up early without waking her. The ilving room has sofa sleeper and chair, TV microwave and fridge.

The king room is very large and very nice with a recliner, microwave and fridge.

Both rooms were spotless. The beds were very comfortable and nice linens.

The bathrooms were also spotless and nicely appointed.

There is an indoor pool and a small exercise room. There is also a restaurant on the property but I did not use it, there are plenty of other options very close.

The

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Fbhfour
Reviewed 12 July 2012

We had a double for our family and the room was a great size! I would highly recommend this hotel - it was very clean, quiet, we felt safe and it had friendly staff. I will be staying here again!!! I just wish it was closer to the Softball Hall of Fame where we went to see the World Cup of Softball. USA the winners again!!!!

Room Tip: The hotel is not near the highway so I am thinking any room, would be great!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank robindintexas
Kimberly B, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2012

Greg M,

We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! Please look us up when your travels bring you back to Oklahoma City!

Kimberly B.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

We came to this location hoping for the best. Our first night we were greeted by (name deleted) front desk personnel and he was very exhuberant and happy. Almost too happy. Breakfast buffet was very substandard, items burnt and the servers only showed up to present a check and expect a tip. 2nd day was a bit better, breakfast still way substandard for $7.95 not including drinks besides coffee. Servers still searching for a tip without giving any service. Lobby dirty, front desk non responsive. Televisions blaring from the dining room, all on different stations, enough to give someone a headache! Elevators incredibly dirty, stuff all over the floor and no one seemed to care. By day 3, we discovered we were basically on our own. Housekeeping staff does not speak english so tough to ask for an extra roll of toliet paper. My husband was here for a medical procedure that involved spinal surgery and we had hoped for a caring staff!! Later we discovered that this was a 'franchise' and were saddened by the response we got from this hotel. I also wittnesed front desk behaving badly with 'teams' that had scheduled with them. I believe his name is Bradley, the head guy.... He was really nasty with two women there with a golf tournament, not friendly at all!!! If you have the money to spend and don't care about your accomodations, then stay here to give the franchise guy some money. If you care about your stay in Oklahoma City, this is not the place to stay!!!! Oh and one more thing, the beds are horrible!!!!

Room Tip: Don't choose this hotel!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2012

Dear Denise C,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry about the poor service our restaurant staff and housekeeping provided, the substandard choices for breakfast and the not so friendly front desk. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. Thank you again for your comments.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 19 April 2012

I have stayed at a number of hotels in this area. Of them all, this Holiday Inn was by far the least welcoming and warm. This isn't to say that the front desk people were unfriendly - but they weren't friendly either. They would best be described as distant. They answered questions but didn't go out of their way to ask about my stay, my room or give details about hotel amenities. Unlike the other hotels, coffee for guests was available only until 10 am. At others, coffee and tea was set out for the entire day. Also, the lobby is LOADED with tv's - large and small. Each breakfast booth has its own tv. Some guests would clearly like this - but I prefer a lobby that offers cozy chairs and coaches that are inundated with tv screens and noise. On the positive side, my room was standard by clean and the bed was quite comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AdmissionReady
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2012

Dear AdmissionReady,

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you liked the location of our hotel as well as your room accommodations. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We're sorry you were not fully satisfied with the service received by our hotel staff. We hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 19 March 2012

This Holiday Inn is pretty new and worked very well for my recent visit to OK City. I enjoy the sitting room layout that makes the bathroom and bedroom separate from the rest of the space. It makes the room feel much larger since there is a dedicated sitting area away from the bed.
The carpets, bathrooms and beds were all great. Tv’s were all flatscreens which was nice. The staff was very nice during the check in for my large group (8 people, 4 sep rooms).
The restaurant looked very nice, but I never ate there. I did use the bar and found the drinks to be good, and the bartender was super friendly.

Overall, this is a very nice, new Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business