All reviewsquailthe staff was extremely friendlygreat roomliving rooma great staybed was comfortableconvenient locationturnpikewhirlpoolsurgerytubdresserwalmartbedding
Reviewed 24 November 2012

We needed a room to stay in for a couple of nights while visiting family in Edmund. Through a Priceline bid we ended up at this hotel ($60 a night). Being new, the decor and furnishings in both the room and lobby had a nice and modern style. We were upgraded to a suite for free when we shared that we had the Holiday Inn Preferred card. The beds were comfortable and plenty of dresser and closet space. There was an in room coffee pot and small refrigerator. The hotel is located very near the Quail Springs Mall, so there were lots of options for restaurants and movie theaters. This was a great place/ value for a weekend.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank ARTravelmamma
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Loved the room .. Spacious clean and comfortable. Went to make coffee there was only decaf. Had breakfast buffet in the restaurant. The food was horrible. The sausage was overlooked , the gravy was too thin and the fruit was old.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Debiharv
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I've stayed 6 nights at this hotel and although I am giving it only 3 starts, I'd stay there again as the reasons why I don't rate it higher are not a deal breakers.

First with what is good: hotel is fairly new with a nice lobby. Rooms are good size with 2 flat screen TVs. I am particular about cleanliness and I can’t complain about it – the room was very well cleaned and kept. The location is pretty damn good, very convenient with plenty of dinning and shopping options around and just off a major highway. They have a nice bar, with plenty of options and a surprisingly rich beer collection that you don’t usually see at hotels.

What could be better: internet was quite slow even though the hotel was not busy at all. I had to use my phone as a mobile hotspot to be able to do some of the things I needed to. It was not a problem with the location of my room since the wi-fi signal was as good as it gets. The other problem: the restaurant. The breakfast is way below average with very limited options and service stinks. The dinner was terrible. I ordered Salmon with mashed potatoes and I have to say that was the worst salmon and mashed potatoes I’ve even eaten in my life. And yeah it took 45 minutes for them to make it. I also ordered some beer with it and the lady that brought the food up was underage and couldn’t bring the beer to me so I had to wait another 15 minutes for someone else. The only plus side is that as I mentioned before, there are plenty of dining options around it.

Again, the problems are not a deal breaker but it would be nice if they work on getting better service and food at the restaurant.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2012

This was as good as a Hilton or Marriott. Less than 10 years old and everything you would expect from a 4 star hotel including broad variety of high def stations on 42 inch screen. Value was good because I bid $60 on Priceline. It was worth $100.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mertark1
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I stayed here for three weeks. The hotel is new and very inviting. Location is great with many restaurant choices within easy walking distance.

The staff was friendly and took care of whatever I needed.

I stayed in both the King and the King suite. The king suite is nice in that it actually has a door that separates the living room from the bedroom. This is great when traveling with my wife. She can sleep in and I can get up early without waking her. The ilving room has sofa sleeper and chair, TV microwave and fridge.

The king room is very large and very nice with a recliner, microwave and fridge.

Both rooms were spotless. The beds were very comfortable and nice linens.

The bathrooms were also spotless and nicely appointed.

There is an indoor pool and a small exercise room. There is also a restaurant on the property but I did not use it, there are plenty of other options very close.

The