“First impression was not good!”

Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail
Ranked #90 of 159 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 5 August 2014

When we arrived in this hotel in the evening they did not accept our voucher from our travel agency so we had to pay with our Visa Card! I had to exchange mails with my travel agent so that he could arrange this point. Finally the next morning, (we stayed there for 2 nights), the lady at the reception said everything was OK regarding the voucher!
In spite of this bad impression at the arrival, this hotel was a nice hotel. Pool is very nice and room was comfortable. Unfortunately there is no complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BLANCHE1984
LaDonna W, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

I apologize for the confusion at check in. I am very pleased to hear we were able to sort it all out prior to your departure. We will certainly address this with our staff in hopes of this not occurring again. We appreciate your review and hope we will see you again the next time you're in our area!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel this past weekend , rooms were quite large and comfortable. Free wi-fi was an added plus.Director of sales Angela Purdy was very courteous and helpful with my event . Would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank timo k
LaDonna W, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for your review and for being our guest! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay!!! LaVaul at the front desk was amazing!!! Best customer service skills, I have seen yet!! She went above and beyond to help me. Greatly appreciated. Definitely will stay again. Breakfast was good. Angela was very helpful and without her help would not have been able to stay here. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank SoftballTraveler7
LaDonna W, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We strive to make our guests happy and it's always a pleasure to hear how much they enjoy staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I was at this hotel 2 nights last week. Wednesday night a horrible experience with a guest above me walking so heavily every 15 minutes I could not sleep. At 2:30 a.m. I asked to be moved and was moved. I emailed Mike (mgr) and also called him to report the problem and told him I was back at the motel that coming Sat evening and wanted a better room. That Mike did to accommodate me. Had a great room on the 5th floor and slept soundly. Did have the buffet breakfast Sunday and had zero complaints. A great location. I had not checked my phone for messages before critically reviewing the hotel as I thought Mike had blown me off. For that I certainly publicly apologize to the manager, Mike.

Room Tip: It might be expensive but ask for 511. Outstanding room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you! Mike is happy he could assist you to make your second stay more comfortable. We certainly apologize your first stay wasn't as pleasant. We appreciate you being our guest and hope to see you again the next time you're in OKC.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

My company put me up here for one night to attend a nearby conference. Front desk staff was a little annoying... Kept making jokes about calling security. I was disappointed to hear there was not complimentary breakfast. I always look forward to that when I stay out of town. The room was decent but it was almost 90 degrees inside when I arrived. It took quite some time to cool down. As I was taking my shower I noticed I was standing in water. Bent down to unstop the drain and the top broke off. I had to stand in the water throughout my shower and then hold the drain up until it drained. The bed and pillows were pretty nice. Overall it was fine for one night but I told my employer I would not want to stay here again. I will admit the lack of free breakfast really colored my review on this one.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Cherri C,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property. We’re glad to know that our location was suitable for your business travel. On the other hand, it appears that you were not 100% satisfied with your stay. We are sorry the lack of complimentary breakfast was a let down. As for the bathroom condition, your concerns have been forwarded to the appropriate departments. I am confident that our hotel will take the necessary actions to work on improvements and achieve superior guest satisfaction.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Tracy V.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel at least 10 different times and am pleased each and every time. The rooms are very nice and very clean and the hotel is an exceptional value for the price. It's close to many restaurants and easy to get to from any direction. This is my hotel of choice when I visit OKC!

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I was initially disappointed to learn that the company had booked me into the Holiday Inn, N.Quail but it tuned out to be very decent, convenient, and excellent value. In the end I was most pleased with the hotel.

The room I had was large and clean with a separate living and bedroom area.

Internet wifi was excellent in the hotel.

Breakfast was tasty. The hotel gal at the breakfast area (Ms. Lee?? from Calgary) was most excellent ... she gets a gold star for customer service.

I can recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you! We are happy to hear you were pleasantly surprised. We hope you will choose us the next time you're in our area and allow us to be your "home away from home" again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City Northwest Quail Springs
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma Cit...
#63 of 159 in Oklahoma City
SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City Quail Springs
SpringHill Suites Oklahoma City ...
#94 of 159 in Oklahoma City
Courtyard Oklahoma City North
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City North
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Oklah...
#71 of 159 in Oklahoma City
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City North
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma Cit...
#44 of 159 in Oklahoma City
Best Western Plus Memorial Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Memorial Inn &...
#13 of 159 in Oklahoma City

Been to Holiday Inn & Suites Oklahoma City/North Quail? Share your experiences!