“Very fun!”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Very fun!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

My wife and I stopped on our way through town and it was lots of fun. The karts are very fast and we had a blast. Its a little pricey since we aren't "Club Members" but we still had fun. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2013

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wow!”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

High flying, racing fun!

Great staff and high speed carts made for a fun evening.

Amazing track. Wish we had one at home!!!

Visited July 2013
Yukon, Oklahoma
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“We love this place”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I have fun every time I go, the carts are very fast and it's a blast. I've been with my daughter and they have carts that are tuned down for the little ones. I can't wait to go back and race again!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank KH420
New Brunswick, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“One of my favorite things to do in OKC!”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This is a blast! Excitement! Fun! Competition with friends! What more can you ask for?! It's a little pricey, but if you join the club you save $5 per race which adds up. We had my bachelor party here! It was great! I'm glad OKC has this place!

Visited April 2012
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Racing with the guys!!!”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Roadtrip for my grandson and his friends from Tulsa to OKC. They have membership cards and with that they received two races that day with the option of one free race for their birthday making three races for the day. The cost was 39.00 per person. They had a blast and time spent with friends. The membership gets you cheaper races and other specials. Very clean
facility. Has video games, tables and chairs. I have taken them twice and I am sure we will probably go again. I might even race!!! This is for adults also. I believe the cars go about
45mph. They do have snacks, pop and water for purchase.

Visited January 2013