“Grandson Loved It!”

41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Grandson Loved It!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I had my doubts when we first got there because there internet was down so it took forever to get us registered so our grandson could "drive". When we finally got done, he had a blast! There seemed to be adequate safety precautions and supervision. I would take him again.

One hint: When we returned to our car, I discovered there was a coupon in their brochure. Check it out before you pay!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jackie77

4 attraction reviews
“Freakin' awesome!!!!!!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We had a blast riding these go carts. They are super fast and so much fun. It's a little pricey, but u can get a $5 off coupon.

Visited June 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Overpriced for most families”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We've been there several times, but just to watch... seldom see anyone use the karts. We go for the video games and pinball. Nice, clean, good refreshments at the snack bar... But overpriced if you want to do any karting.. Oklahoma City lacks a good go cart track. Norman, has one south of town near Hwy 9.

Visited December 2013
5 Thank Steve D
Vienna, Austria
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Not bad but”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

I love cart tracks, pretty common in europe but this one i pretty limited to have fun. Ok, they save, you have seat belts ^^, neck protection... Bit nothing serous. It's not about the e-carts, they can be cool, nice torque but hard gyres no grip "ground surface" at all. , The 2nd bad point is the speed limitation... It can't be fun in this way. I thinks its ok for some afterwork activity but not a serious race track.

2 Thank Silizius83
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Incredibly fun!!....and expensive. :(”
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

I took a 13 year old here for fun. I didn't really want to go but I had way more fun than he did!!! It was awesome! I would go all the time if it was more affordable. Basically $20 for 10 minutes of racing. They have deals and specials though.

Visited August 2012