“Great Anniversary Meal!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: North Western Avenue
Reviewed 20 October 2013

My wife and I just celebrated our tenth anniversary at Kyle's after seeing some of their recipes on the local news. It was a very quiet romantic setting, with nice music and charm. The food was mostly great; the crab cake was just ok, but the tilapia was the best I've ever had. Thanks Kyle's!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

We just ate an amazing dinner starting with fried pickle spears in a tempura batter and the best spinach artichoke I have ever had. This was followed with salads and the best dressing on the table was the sweet Sleepy Hollow vinegrette. Then wonderful steaks that were perfectly cooked. The side of glazed carrots was phenomenal. And to top off the meal, the chocolate cream pie with mile high meringue covered with shaved chocolate. The crust was crisp and flaky which is always hard to achieve. I would highly recommend this off the beaten path to everyone! I will be back!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Very nice atmosphere, friendly staff. Honestly I had never heard of this place before my husband mentioned it. We both ordered steaks, they were delicious. I highly recommend ordering their blue cheese cream sauce with it. Everything that we ordered was good, would definitely go back.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

My wife and I dined at Kyles 1025 for our anniversary. There is a good variety of foods, with lots of southern items. We had the chicken liver appetizer and it was wonderful. There was so many that we took more than half of them home. I had the fried chicken and my wife had the salmon. We both thought the food was very hot and tasty. The service was great, but there weren't many diners at the time. The only negative item was the coconut meringue pie. It wasn't really meringue, or it didn't taste like meringue. More like whipped cream. But overall the food and service was very good.

Reviewed 15 September 2012

I like the concept of the restaurant...I miss the Oklahoma City restaurants of the old days...But food wise I've moved on....I felt the food very high fat Paula Deen southern, I don't eat like that anymore...and Southern Food doesn't have to be that way..Fried pickels ?..but I like trying new places...I thank God there is an Urbanspoon ,so diners have chance to know what a restaurant is like before going...This place is a great local restaurant hang out for" Old" school Oklahoma City people....but not a special destination restaurant...and I really don't think it stacks up with the likes of Delores's Restaurant or Glenn's Hickory Inn from days gone by..I knew those restaurants and this one isn't close to the standards...