“Cheap food, total chaos”

Mediterranean Imports & Deli
Ranked #155 of 1,661 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Greek, Middle Eastern
Reviewed 25 July 2012 via mobile

Personaluzed service here goes only to the owners' longtime friends. You stand in line half an hour to order food then wait as long to receive it. There is no organization whatsoever in the way things operate here. Food is cheap and taste is OK.

There are newer reviews for Mediterranean Imports & Deli

Reviewed 18 July 2012

I was here yesterday; always love the Mediterranean Deli. You can either order deli food and eat it on-site or take it home. I have long been a fan of the Vegetarian Platter. There is also an international grocery, supplying homemade homos, babaghanoush (best I have ever had), buckets of imported olives and cheeses and raw bulk items like nuts, spices and zaatar. Atef, the owner, has been in business for over 30 years. Fresh herbs, cucumbers, eggplant and other seasonal veggies also available. Yesterday Atef gave me a good head's up on the dish I made for dinner (see picture below). Neat place.

Caveat: Don't be in a hurry. This is not Walmart. Several languages are spoken here and even people in line tend to visit with one another.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

The people were so sweet and helpful, plus the food was heavenly.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

This is the best Mediterranean food in OKC at it's restaurant and in the store section there is European cheese, olive and meats which are spectacular.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

I stay at the Crown Plaza about once a month and Mediterranean Deli is the only place I will eat at. I have to admit that I barely know anything about Mediterranean foods but everything I get from there (especially the platters) is excellent! In fact I just had my early dinner there and I feel so content...and full...but in a great way! 8-)

Mediterranean Imports & Deli, I need you near my home....Can you please open a restaurant in South Florida????