“First time here...Excellent food and Service”

Shack Seafood & Oyster Bar
Ranked #186 of 1,712 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

First time here, very impressed. The Manager greeted us, food was prompt and delicous. Drinks were excellent! We will be back, and bring our friends.

1  Thank Oklahoma27

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Excellent Cajun food as well as seafood. The atmosphere is laid back but the food excels. Try the Oyster Brent for as an appetizer. Best crawfish étouffée in the city! Wish they had a better craft beer selection but they do have the traditional commercial beers on tap. No Oklahoma beers on tap?

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I was so pleased with my first trip to The Shack. The food was amazing! Oysters Brent are not to be missed, and you can get anything on the menu blackened (yum!) The staff was friendly and the atmosphere was fun. The location might be hidden a little but everyone seems to know about this place! It was great and I can't wait to go back~

1  Thank Davina S
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

I've been here several times but am only just getting around to writing a review. I love the atmosphere of this place but in summer months certain areas of the dining room get pretty hot. They have a great outdoor patio. The oysters are great, as are the stuffed shrimp and the fried catfish. I also really liked the étouffée and the red beans and rice. Really fun casual place to have dinner. Final note: their Sunday brunch is not to be missed!

1  Thank robinmag
Reviewed 6 January 2013

I have lived in okc for 9 months now and eat out more than I should. I have eaten at all types of restaurants, from fine dining to dives and The Shack is by far my favorite restaurant in all of "the city". I find myself craving it quite often. The first reason I love this place is the food. It ROCKS!!!! I usually order the combo of fried oysters and fried crabcakes with dirty rice. The oysters are so fresh and the crabcakes are full of crab and always done to perfection. The dirty rice is the icing on the cake! My husband is absolutely addicted to the seafood jambalya and my mom would give her right arm for the onion rings. The second reason is the atmosphere. It is not fancy or stuffy. Not to say that it is a dive because it is not. Any way....... I LOVE this place and will happily be giving them my business for a very long time to come!!

1  Thank Sukie777