“Good cupcakes...”

Ranked #5 of 35 Dessert in Oklahoma City
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Cupcakes and candy shop. Phone # 405-235-PINK
Gainesville, Florida (home of the Gators!)
“Good cupcakes...”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Not that I needed it, but certainly liked the snacks here. The taffy was divine! Staff was helpful! Hope to visit again.

Visited April 2014

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“This place is a scam!”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I used to work at Pinkitzel. STAY AWAY. It is run based on lies. The whole time I worked there I was told to tell customers we bake all our cupcakes "fresh" daily. Yeah I wouldn't consider buying them from Sams club and freezing them "fresh". Its ridiculous they have three huge deep freezers in the kitchen full of Sams cupcakes that they pull out each morning and defrost before decorating. Oh and even the frosting comes from Sams club as well they just mix in different flavors and of course the "fresh" fillings are all from cans. It just angers me so much to see them lie to people on a day to day basis. Sure the store is cute and so are the party rooms but I'm just saying you can go to 42nd street candy company or Bricktown Candy Co. and buy the EXACT same candy for cheaper. Also green goodies offers the exact same flavors of cupcakes as well but you get REAL homemade cupcakes there. This whole place is a joke. I mean in theory they are brilliant because they are getting rich off of cupcakes they don't even have to make but I just think everyone should know. Why would anyone pay $3.79 for a defrosted Sams cupcake? Its so stupid. The place as a whole is cute and overall a great store if they would actually take the time to make fresh cupcakes but let me tell you they DO NOT. Oh and my rating on here is only one star because I was forced to give it a rating, I would honestly not even give it that much. This place is the biggest scam EVER. Take your kids somewhere else. The owners are rude as well. I worked there for 8 months I would know they called an employee a selfish pig one and were in there office yelling so loud customers could here it. I'm like are you serious?! All they care about is making money and they ALWAYS put themselves first and treat employees like crap.

Visited May 2013
12 Thank Mary J
Waterville, Minnesota
“Love”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is such a quaint little shop. Lots of pink. I wish I had a little girl to enjoy the birthday area. Great cupcakes!!!!! Lots of candy!!!!!!!!

Visited March 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“worth a stop”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

clean orderly, cupcakes and truffels looked very good.
candy, unique items. can eat in or take to go. easy to find.
staff average. the decorations are worrh a look, very different and quite attractive

Louisville, Kentucky
“Did I miss something? Why the good reviews? Overpriced, small selections”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Perhaps a long time ago this was the spot but not now. Perhaps this is a kiddie place. I was not impressed with the selection of cupcakes given the specialty of this place. I drove 15 minutes out of my way for this place and I was disappointed and want my 15 minutes back and my $4.00 back. The Red Velvet cupcake like a normal cupcake you can get at the airport or any candy store in the USA. I guess if you want good cupcakes you have to go to the ATL airport, Washington DC or even greater LA area. This place has so much potential but I guess it is more focused on selling candy to the kids and Little Kitty branded products. Avoid!

• Visited February 2014