We stayed at 4 Fairfield Inns on our road trip and this was the best one. A couple negatives, but they did not impact us as much as we would have thought. Negatives first: no gym, snack machine was almost empty, no ice machines on any other floor other than the first, rooms did not have temperature control, the front door is not a slider (it's a regular door, which makes it a little difficult when you have luggage). Positives: Very nice staff, the premises, lobby, breakfast area, pool, room, etc., were all clean. The pool cleanliness was truly impressive! The mall in the area has had it's fair share of issues resulting in a very empty area. Criminal activity in the past and the recession makes it look awful, but we chose to avoid the mall due to it's unknown safety status. The hotel was very safe and we had no concerns. Convenient walk to a restaurant, but it's not always open for lunch. It's mainly a dinner place, which was fantastic! The hotel is in a very convenient location to everything! Right next to the highway and not far from anything. Breakfast was the standard continental along with Jimmy Dean sandwiches, waffles, french toast, etc. A very nice gentleman takes care of it and is very helpful above expectations. Very large refrigerator and microwave in our room. Bed and pillows were good. My son said the pull out couch was the most comfortable he has ever slept on. We had housekeeping freshen up the room once during our 4 night stay. They weren't the best and not the worst, either. Not sure if they didn't speak English as basic instructions were not followed in my note. They certainly understood the tip, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South / Crossroads Mall is proud to be the favorite among Oklahoma City hotels for leisure, corporate and military guests. We're conveniently located at the crossroads of I-35 & I-240. Tinker Air Force Base is only 5 miles away, and we're a short drive from downtown OKC and the Bricktown Entertainment District. Big sports fan? Our location makes us one of the only hotels near downtown Oklahoma City that's also convenient to University of Oklahoma in Norman, so your travel options are wide open. Always fresh and clean, our fine Oklahoma City hotel rooms feature thoughtful amenities: well-lit work desk, new flat screen TV with cable and free high-speed Wi-Fi. Start each day with a complimentary continental breakfast, or relax with a dip in our refreshing indoor pool. For any trip - and any traveler - choose the comfort and convenience of Fairfield Inn Hotel in Oklahoma City South / Crossroads Mall. *DUE TO STATE ORDINANCE - GUESTS MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO CHECK-IN* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Oklahoma City South/Crossroads Mall
- Fairfield Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Fairfield Inn