Hotel was selected for out-of-town guests at wedding celebration. The spacious lobby, comfortable coffee shop, generous seating in bar and extra friendly front staff made the stay very pleasant. However, complicated parking/valet service, inadequate housekeeping staff providing spotty room and bathroom cleaning (e.g. mold in shower under soap dish), and rooms not available without more than 30 minute delays make us question if we would return. The management approach to customer service seemed to be compensation if the customer complains vs. good hotel management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Renaissance of Oklahoma City, a Marriott Brand hotel located in the heart of downtown, connected to Cox Convention Center and just steps from popular destinations. Walk or take our complimentary limo to Bricktown Entertainment District, ATT Bricktown Ballpark, OKC National Memorial, the Chesepeake Energy Arena and more. With 4-diamond status, well-appointed guest rooms and public space, this downtown hotel is your choice for style, class and a provocative ambiance. The only hotel downtown to include The Spa at 10 North and Caffenia's Marketplace, offering Starbucks and unique local gifts. 10 North Grille features a world-class executive chef. Airport shuttle is available to our registered guests for a discounted price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Renaissance
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel